Bills lead the league in completion %

The Bills also rank 4th in AFC defense and 6th in the NFL in defense allowed for pre-season. Maybe we won't be so bad this year. Defense looks pretty good, offense looks bad. Can't put too much stock in either really I guess. Let's just wait for New England and reserve judgement when the regular season comes

Logic has no place on this board... :ph34r:

I don't talk on this blog to much because I feel like half the things I read are by people who never even played a sport before; other than maybe pop warner or little league. Fans love to jump the gun either positively or negatively. The Bills have some major question marks but I have seen several posts from people who have already thrown their towels in for the season. I agree with a few of you which state it's only preseason. There are a lot of factors that go in to your production during the preseason; attitude, depth, injury's, rookies getting adjusted to the pro game, game planning or lack of, experimenting with different schemes and players, etc etc... Lets wait for the season to begin and judge them on what counts. If they come out the same way after the first 2 or 3 games then I have no problem with throwing some shots at the organization. We have gone 0-4 in preseason before only to make it to the super bowl. Do I think were a super bowl team-NO! Do I think we are a playoff team--50/50, but wouldn't be surprised one way or the other.