Even Mars Blackmon knew this...it's the shoes!

Beerball

(not saying this in a negative way - I think it is funny actually) Owens is just doing what he has been known to do for many preseasons - finding an excuse to have very limited practice and game time. He can step it up when the real games arrive. Let's just hope he and Trent get on the same page and quickly.

(not saying this in a negative way - I think it is funny actually) Owens is just doing what he has been known to do for many preseasons - finding an excuse to have very limited practice and game time. He can step it up when the real games arrive. Let's just hope he and Trent get on the same page and quickly.

My reaction too. In Dallas it was a stationary bike for a hammy.

My reaction too. In Dallas it was a stationary bike for a hammy.

I would have been more worried if TO did play a bunch ... way too out of character for him.

Yeah the bike / hammy stuff was funny to watch and even more fun listening to people here whine about it. Just to piss off Dallas fans I hope TO has a monster year and Williams sucks. As much as people on this board complain about Ralph Wilson he is better than Jerry Jones. Jerry has taken a storied fanchise (though I hate them) and turned them into a soap opera.

Not sure what you gents are talking about, but Owens routinely plays with the starters in pre-season. The hammy thing was the first pre-season with Parcells, who was trying to send a message to Owens, who Parcells thought was dogging it.

And Owens said he wants to play in Thursday's game, but Jauron said probably not. That tells me that he was truly injured.

Not sure what you gents are talking about, but Owens routinely plays with the starters in pre-season. The hammy thing was the first pre-season with Parcells, who was trying to send a message to Owens, who Parcells thought was dogging it.

And Owens said he wants to play in Thursday's game, but Jauron said probably not. That tells me that he was truly injured.

Keep in mind we're not busting on TO. Yeah he was probably injured but just how bad? Point is that he, like many vets, is no enthusiastic about playing in meaningless games. At this point if he turns it on during the real season who cares? As for the Dallas hammy thing - yeah - there was most assuredly a tone of I'm going to stick it to Parcells. TO is what he is. The Bills knew this before they signed him. Let the circus go on off the field as long as he produces on gameday.

Keep in mind we're not busting on TO. Yeah he was probably injured but just how bad? Point is that he, like many vets, is no enthusiastic about playing in meaningless games. At this point if he turns it on during the real season who cares? As for the Dallas hammy thing - yeah - there was most assuredly a tone of I'm going to stick it to Parcells. TO is what he is. The Bills knew this before they signed him. Let the circus go on off the field as long as he produces on gameday.

Actually I could understand busting on him. The way you guys were making it sound though was that he regularly skips pre-season games.

And on one hand, part of me says that I'd rather he saved himself for the real season. The other part says he needs as much time with Trent as possible.