Does TO signing give you hope

WOFTT

I know this subject has probably been discussed ad nauseum on the board already but I thought I would ask it anyways....

Does that fact the Ralph signed off on the TO signing give you hope? Not because he will be our savior but because it seems to be a (slight) shift in philosophy for him. I fully expect there to be openings in the head coaching & QB departments in Buffalo next year and the preseason hasn't done much to change my mind. Given that are you at least optimistic that Ralph will sign someone with some skins on the wall as a head coach next year. There should be a lot of them out there, Cowher (???) Gruden, Shannahan, Billick. And it looks like it will be a good QB year in the draft

I know this subject has probably been discussed ad nauseum on the board already but I thought I would ask it anyways....

Does that fact the Ralph signed off on the TO signing give you hope? Not because he will be our savior but because it seems to be a (slight) shift in philosophy for him. I fully expect there to be openings in the head coaching & QB departments in Buffalo next year and the preseason hasn't done much to change my mind. Given that are you at least optimistic that Ralph will sign someone with some skins on the wall as a head coach next year. There should be a lot of them out there, Cowher (???) Gruden, Shannahan, Billick. And it looks like it will be a good QB year in the draft

hah... you don't think Ralph would sign one of those guys do you? Last name quality hc he signed that might have cost him some cash was Chuck Knox.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean that Prima Donna who practices under different circumstances than the rest of the team? The same guy who while his teammates were in Pittsburgh playing, he was in Dallas having dinner with Roy Williams? Do you mean the guy who we have only seen what 2 plays in 4 preseason games? Do you mean the guy who has a track record with 3 different clubs (4 if you count the Ravens), who he was a total disruption in the Locker Room and personnally tried to attack the quarterbacks? Do you mean the guy who stated "It is going to be more of a challenge to sell cereal than win games"? The obvious answer to all of these questions is yes, so the obvious answer to your questions is a resounding "NO!!!".

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean that Prima Donna who practices under different circumstances than the rest of the team? The same guy who while his teammates were in Pittsburgh playing, he was in Dallas having dinner with Roy Williams? Do you mean the guy who we have only seen what 2 plays in 4 preseason games? Do you mean the guy who has a track record with 3 different clubs (4 if you count the Ravens), who he was a total disruption in the Locker Room and personnally tried to attack the quarterbacks? Do you mean the guy who stated "It is going to be more of a challenge to sell cereal than win games"? The obvious answer to all of these questions is yes, so the obvious answer to your questions is a resounding "NO!!!".

No, You didn't read my post. like I don't think TO is the savior. In fact one of two things will happen at the end of this season. He will have a great year and demand a multi-year contract which I pray Ralph won't give him given his past conduct in contract years 2-3.

My question was more directed towards the fact that Ralph has shied away from the big contract big name player. Do you think there is a chance he may spend for a coach. If he wants to sell the team them packaging a big name coach in with it may well help sweeten the deal.

By the way TO kinda has a reputation of being a me first player.

No, it really doesn't change my opinion of the front office. The Owens signing was mostly just an attempt by the front office to pacify the fans after keeping Jauron. If anything, its more of the same attitude from the front office I've come to expect over the years, that they can slap a bandaid on the problem and consider it fixed.

No, it really doesn't change my opinion of the front office. The Owens signing was mostly just an attempt by the front office to pacify the fans after keeping Jauron. If anything, its more of the same attitude from the front office I've come to expect over the years, that they can slap a bandaid on the problem and consider it fixed.

So is Brandon your first name or last? :)

Yes it does.

Lynch, Evans, Owens, Walker, Stroud, Schoebel, Poz, McKelvin and McGee would start on every other team in the league. I'll even throw in Lindell, Moorman and Wood. Then there are, IMO, the second tier players like Butler, Mitchell, Whitner and Edwards who are very good players. Owens brings immediate respect from opposing defenses. How well Turk designs the offense to take advantage of true mismatches will determine the scoring success. To add scoring TD's to this work-in-progress offense, will make our defense even better as it will play to the strengths of the defensive design. I know I'll get flamed for this but Reed and Parrish (as WR) don't cut it as they rate no -and get no respect league wide. We seemingly always face 8 man fronts with Evans doubled up, daring us to throw. We know how this turns out.

Owens gives me hope.