Dominic Rhodes comments - -

'64 Bills

After the game last night local station '97 Rock (which broadcasts the Bills game and are usually pretty team friendly) interviewed Dominic Rhodes. He stated "we were outplayed in every phase of the game including intensity".

I give him high marks for being so honest. I also wonder if he wouldn't mind being cut by the Bills so he could play with a play-off contender. Obviously he sees what is wrong in Buffalo. Some professionals will take a cut in pay to be part of a talented roster and well coached team. He might be one ?

GO BILLS!

After the game last night local station '97 Rock (which broadcasts the Bills game and are usually pretty team friendly) interviewed Dominic Rhodes. He stated "we were outplayed in every phase of the game including intensity".

I give him high marks for being so honest. I also wonder if he wouldn't mind being cut by the Bills so he could play with a play-off contender. Obviously he sees what is wrong in Buffalo. Some professionals will take a cut in pay to be part of a talented roster and well coached team. He might be one ?

GO BILLS!

AND TO THINK HE PLAYED IN OAKLAND WHEN IT'S ALL MESSED UP. WE REALLY MUST BE

AND TO THINK HE PLAYED IN OAKLAND WHEN IT'S ALL MESSED UP. WE REALLY MUST BE

I thought about that too - - but - didn't want to write it - sounds too negative. I love the Bills but it just appears something is real wrong within the belly of the organization.

I thought about that too - - but - didn't want to write it - sounds too negative. I love the Bills but it just appears something is real wrong within the belly of the organization.

Im not as nice anymore im sick of losing this team need major help

A few words to Dominic. You have been in this league long enough to bust your butt and get on anyone else who isn't. You're not some rookie!! If you have to wait for a coach to get on your tail, then just pack it in. Plays were there to be made. Players have to make them. The coach can draw them up, but players have to execute.

A few words to Dominic. You have been in this league long enough to bust your butt and get on anyone else who isn't. You're not some rookie!! If you have to wait for a coach to get on your tail, then just pack it in. Plays were there to be made. Players have to make them. The coach can draw them up, but players have to execute.

+1

Maybe he has been doing just that, how would you know?

I dont remember if it was Bentley or Tasker who said Rhodes was a gamer, who doesn't always practice well, but shows up big for the game. I was thinking to myself, "Isn't this a game?". Must be he is a regular season gamer.

It is great that a player can be honest, but sad to see that you recognize that the intensity is not there, but don't have the intestinal fortitude to do anything about it.

I make a full movement to forfeit the season. Maybe the next two seasons. Fire the entire coaching staff, cut all the veterans. This team, this franchise- it's a complete joke and always will be. The Bills are the only team in all of football that doesn't have their act together. All the other teams know exactly what they're doing and we're clueless! They will be lucky to win three games this season. Every year the pre-season is a perfect indicator as to how good the teams are going to be and this season is no different. It's pretty much an exact science. I'm done with these guys for good, there's no point in even watching the opener. I'm not even the least bit curious as to how they're going to look in the regular season, because the pre-season tells all.