It's sad............

I have never seen this board more in agreement with eachother than I have over the last 3 weeks.

Your right! I think most on here are on the same sheet of music. And I have to believe that the brass at OBD is realizing that the fans arent stupid. We have a jacked up owner, a marketing guy for a GM basically, Modrak has stunk since he has been here along with most of the FA acqusitions VIA john Guy. Then we get a "on the cheap" HC that cant prepare his team and completely mismanages games. I hope that if things go sour in the first 5 or 6 games that fans boycott this team. Yes, I know most games are sold out, but thats not where the real coin comes from. Parking, concessions, paraphenalia etc...is what lines ralphy boys pockets. Fans, dont be scared about the team leaving and think that if we go to the stadium they wont go anywhere. If the Bills want to go they will go when the right offer comes. So why accept sub par performance anymore?

...I'm still trying to find Lee Evans...

We are loyal and give big money to the wrong guys. We should stay loyal to guys like Peters and let guys like Evans walk. Then you sign Housh and Owens and move on. Just because guys are nice and don't complain publicly about their contracts, doesn't mean those are the guys you sign. Then you end up with huge contracts to guys like Schobel, Kelsay, Evans, etc. But they will let Peters, Clements, and soon Lynch walk.

We are loyal and give big money to the wrong guys. We should stay loyal to guys like Peters and let guys like Evans walk. Then you sign Housh and Owens and move on. Just because guys are nice and don't complain publicly about their contracts, doesn't mean those are the guys you sign. Then you end up with huge contracts to guys like Schobel, Kelsay, Evans, etc. But they will let Peters, Clements, and soon Lynch walk.

Methinks you mis-interpret me.

I don't think Evans is the problem.

But either the tremendous lack of confidence of Edwards or the wuss play-calling of Schonert is on display.

I'm sure Evans is getting open that, oh, say...any REAL QB could find a seam and get it in there.

Whaaaaat?!? Peters is a wash-up...have you seen his play in Philly...So far this preseason he has let 2.5 sacks...and that's with limited play...Clements is nowhere near worth 10 million a year and Evans is probably the best player on this team!

the signing of Dockery tells it all. He didn't even want to come to Buffalo for a "courtesy" visit. When the Bills put that crazy offer in front of him his agent said "sign it - we'll work things out for you later". That came from the Washington Post the day after he signed with the Bills. Well, they did "work things out". He stunk so bad the Bills had to let him go. And, now he's back in Washington - - surprise???

Whaaaaat?!? Peters is a wash-up...have you seen his play in Philly...So far this preseason he has let 2.5 sacks...and that's with limited play...Clements is nowhere near worth 10 million a year and Evans is probably the best player on this team!

Does that make you feel better to call Peters a wash up? He smokes Walker in talent, potential, and his play. Evans is the best payer on this team? What do you say to someone that thinks Evans is our best player? Ok. You win, Evans gets open and none of our QB's can ever see him.

You can't be taken serious if you are going to put Lee Evans in the same class as Kelsay. Trent-ative refuses to throw to anyone not wearing a jersey in the 20's.

Does that make you feel better to call Peters a wash up? He smokes Walker in talent, potential, and his play. Evans is the best payer on this team? What do you say to someone that thinks Evans is our best player? Ok. You win, Evans gets open and none of our QB's can ever see him.

Evans is the most overrated player in the league. I'd take Justin Jenkins over him.