Willis MCGahee press conferance

Q: How tiring was that 37-carry game against the Jets for you?

WM: It wasn't tiring. I was out there having fun playing against Jonathan Vilma. He was talking trash to me and that kept me going. I wasn't going to let him see me tired.

This guy is just a god send imo. 37 carries and not tiring. You know that the Pats are more concerned about him than they were Henry. I'm sorry but I believe we have a shot at this one guys.

This guy is just a god send imo.  37 carries and not tiring.  You know that the Pats are more concerned about him than they were Henry.  I'm sorry but I believe we have a shot at this one guys.

112501[/snapback]

i think you've hit the nail on the head. henry isn't a guy for whom teams have to specifically gameplan. mcgahee, it would appear, strikes fear into a defense. i can't wait until he gets more involved in the passing game as well.

i think you've hit the nail on the head.  henry isn't a guy for whom teams have to specifically gameplan.  mcgahee, it would appear, strikes fear into a defense.  i can't wait until he gets more involved in the passing game as well.

112531[/snapback]

What's really cool now is that other teams' game plan can't be "Blitz the crap out of Bledsoe." They actually have to put some thought into it. I live here in Beantown, and the McGahee pick was absolutely ridiculed here. Can't wait to see him break a 25 yard run for a TD, going right through that punk Rodney Harrison.

WEEI in Boston.. Big show hosts yesterday were bashing the BIlls & Bledsoe. They think the McGahee pick was bad & he will be a non-factor in Sunday nights game.

What's really cool now is that other teams' game plan can't be "Blitz the crap out of Bledsoe."  They actually have to put some thought into it.  I live here in Beantown, and the McGahee pick was absolutely ridiculed here.  Can't wait to see him break a 25 yard run for a TD, going right through that punk Rodney Harrison.

112567[/snapback]

WEEI in Boston.. Big show hosts yesterday were bashing the BIlls & Bledsoe. They think the McGahee pick was bad & he will be a non-factor in Sunday nights game.

112592[/snapback]

That station is almost unlistenable at times. Their lack of knowledge about teams outside of the Pats/Sox/Bruins/Celts is astounding. Can't wait to hear the fat turd Sheppard predict a 65-0 romp over the Bills, then Smerlas agree with him. I hate Smerlas.

A few weeks ago Smerlas was down grading the Sox, trying to talk up the PAtriots. Also he was making excuses for the Pats azz kicking in Pittsburgh. Calling Pit overrated! LOL. Callers were giving him hell. THe guy is a tool!

That station is almost unlistenable at times.  Their lack of knowledge about teams outside of the Pats/Sox/Bruins/Celts is astounding.  Can't wait to hear the fat turd Sheppard predict a 65-0 romp over the Bills, then Smerlas agree with him.  I hate Smerlas.

112618[/snapback]