Bill Polian - just in case we forget his impact...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Polian

Unbelievable what that man did! With all due respect to Marv, it was his fingerprints that were all over those 4 AFC Champ trophies. You can have Lombardi as your head coach but if you cant find and keep talent you cant win. We haven't been able to do that since he left.

Russ Brandon is still cutting his teeth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Polian

Unbelievable what that man did! With all due respect to Marv, it was his fingerprints that were all over those 4 AFC Champ trophies. You can have Lombardi as your head coach but if you cant find and keep talent you cant win. We haven't been able to do that since he left.

Russ Brandon is still cutting his teeth.

This goes along with letting Chuck Knox leave. Although if I had to choose between Polian and Knox in his heyday I would take Polian all day long....but when Chuck left due to differences with the mgt the team took 8 years to recover. In fact...it took Polian to help the team recover from the loss of Knox.

This goes along with letting Chuck Knox leave. Although if I had to choose between Polian and Knox in his heyday I would take Polian all day long....but when Chuck left due to differences with the mgt the team took 8 years to recover. In fact...it took Polian to help the team recover from the loss of Knox.

The only times this club had any W-L success was during Saban's 2 stints here, and Polian. That's it. If the talent on the field is slim, generally the office has been close to zero otherwise...........with some partial credit for J Butler

The only times this club had any W-L success was during Saban's 2 stints here, and Polian. That's it. If the talent on the field is slim, generally the office has been close to zero otherwise...........with some partial credit for J Butler

couldn't agree more on the Butler call! RIP

With respect to my buddy Petrino, Ode to Chuck Knox:

His offense had a huddle and he drafted Perry Tuttle

He was sure about Booker Moore

and before he was done, he cut Gary Anderson.