I believe playing for the Bills is a chance of a lifetime!!

We never talk about this much, but I see the opportunity of a LIFETIME to be a team forever remembered in Buffalo!

A Superbowl champ that escaped the city and fans for over 50 years.

If you win a Superbowl in New England, Pittsburgh, Dallas, you will be remembered, but no where near how well you will be remembered in Buffalo!

I am telling you guys, if I was a player, I play for Buffalo!

If the players don't think of it this way, well they should!

one reason why TO picked Buffalo over Oakland. If he won a Super Bowl in Buffalo he would be a legend, not just a hall of famer but a !@#$ing legend. There would be a massive statue of him downtown, people would name there kids Terrell & Owen. Joe Willy was a great QB but the only reason why he is remember so much is because he said the Jests would win a Super Bowl and they did.

one reason why TO picked Buffalo over Oakland. If he won a Super Bowl in Buffalo he would be a legend, not just a hall of famer but a !@#$ing legend. There would be a massive statue of him downtown, people would name there kids Terrell & Owen. Joe Willy was a great QB but the only reason why he is remember so much is because he said the Jests would win a Super Bowl and they did.

Thank you.........