The Brady/Cheatriots* lovefest is back...

Reed83HOF

Was watching the Blow Sox Yankees game last night and yes, SC this am (I don't know why I am watching it - too lazy to change the station I suppose)...and these commercials are already under my skin...Some fat slob dreaming of being the Pats* OC with a hoodie... :wallbash:

My favorite comment (Sarcasim) was just at the end of the last one...The overdub said "...which is as close as you'll get to your dream job, coaching Tom Brady in his return to Foxboro..." :unsure:

At first I was thinking WTF?? But the more I think of it, yeah that would be my dream job...I would put Marcia out there with just him and the center and let the Bills D crush him. Although I suppose that Kelsay would fall down, McCargo would get blocked by the center, Schobel would run right past him, our DBs would be playing 20 yards off him anyways and he would simply have to outrun the much larger Poz and shove Ellison to the ground and still score a TD :rolleyes:

careful there,

tom brady has not been annointed the second comming of teddy......yet

wait until the end of week 1 to see brady part the red sea.

and belicheat will still know all of his team's opponents plays and formations and signals. it'll come out in the media that the burning bush told him

careful there,

tom brady has not been annointed the second comming of teddy......yet

wait until the end of week 1 to see brady part the red sea.

and belicheat will still know all of his team's opponents plays and formations and signals. it'll come out in the media that the burning bush told him

You need to be careful as well...

You are breaking a commandment, you must not bear witness to another god, there is only one....

Hence Brady is not, and surely cannot be, the second comming of Tedy... :rolleyes: