An early test for Schonert

BillsVet

How many times does it take Turk and Dick to figure out the 3-4? Right, it's pre-season and they don't want to show too much. I forgot.

Buffalo saw the 3-4 eight times last season and never developed a game plan for it. The thing which irritates me after tonight's performance is the GB put it into place just this off-season. We're not talking about NE's version here.

Apparently facing it 9 times in a 16 game slate isn't much. This team is impeccably prepared.

How many times does it take Turk and Dick to figure out the 3-4? Right, it's pre-season and they don't want to show too much. I forgot.

Buffalo saw the 3-4 eight times last season and never developed a game plan for it. The thing which irritates me after tonight's performance is the GB put it into place just this off-season. We're not talking about NE's version here.

Absolutely. It could be worse next week playing Pittsburgh where they will be running a far more deciplined version.

2 Words: HE FAILED!

This offense looked in no way prepared or even capable. Maybe the players had an off night. To me it looked like they were clueless and playing scared...fingerprints of Jauron Ball? I have been the first to say give Jauron another chance....its becoming harder to justify it.

They looked horrific against the 3-4 last year and if this is indicative as to what we can expect against the 3-4 this year then we are in for a long ride. Will T.O. help? ABSOLUTELY.....not that much.....

I am now drinking the kool aid (Bourbon at this point). The first string tonight looked pitiful....Why were they pulled before the end of the half!?!?!?!? Looked to me like they should have played well into the 3rd...they need the work..(How about Ryan Fitzfreakingpatrick being the player of the game!?) :sick:

PS. The Defense looked poor too. Nic Harris looks pretty good at this point (Highlight.)