Moss, Randy NEP WR - 8

White, Roddy ATL WR - 4

Davis, Vernon SFO TE - 6

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE - 9

Hartley, Garrett NOS PK (O) - 5

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK (O) - 6

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def - 9

Titans, Tennessee TEN Def-7

As you can see I drafted runningbacks too late !

Here's how my draft came out, Ryan's Blitz -

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB - 4

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB (Q) - 8

Bush, Reggie NOS RB (Q) - 5

Mendenhall, Rashard PIT RB - 8

White, LenDale TEN RB - 7

Driver, Donald GBP WR - 5

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR - 9

Harvin, Percy MIN WR (P) - 9

Moss, Randy NEP WR - 8

White, Roddy ATL WR - 4

Davis, Vernon SFO TE - 6

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE - 9

Hartley, Garrett NOS PK (O) - 5

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK (O) - 6

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def - 9

Titans, Tennessee TEN Def-7

As you can see I drafted runningbacks too late !

I can't believe Moss and White fell that far. I also have Ruggie Bush and Mendenhall but thought about dropping them but you drafted Bush third? why so high?

Thanks!

I can't believe Moss and White fell that far. I also have Ruggie Bush and Mendenhall but thought about dropping them but you drafted Bush third? why so high?

Thanks!

I PICKED IN THE 8th Slot U can start 1qb,1 or two backs or two or three wr's,te,k,DEF

There not in order that i drafted, i went moss first then Roddy White in the 2nd then braylon Edwards when I could've had Marshawn Lynch in the 3rd my only bad pick i made ! I took Reggie Bush in the fourth and mcnabb in the fifth.

I PICKED IN THE 8th Slot U can start 1qb,1 or two backs or two or three wr's,te,k,DEF

There not in order that i drafted, i went moss first then Roddy White in the 2nd then braylon Edwards when I could've had Marshawn Lynch in the 3rd my only bad pick i made ! I took Reggie Bush in the fourth and mcnabb in the fifth.

OOO ok I got ya I read it wrong. I got Lynch in the third I drafted Bush way late like 11th. I drafted Coles way too early like forth I guess I was still thinking he was with teh jets and not many other recievers I dnk.

I drafted with 12 teams and live draft with friends I know. I was putting in all the picks and keeping track of everything so I didn't have as much time to look over my players while other drafted.

QB Rivers/M. Ryan/D Garrard (I am in the mist of a Trade of Ryan)

RB Lynch/J.Jones/L.McMClain/Rhondes (first three games I was going to get Jackson but my g/f drafted him in the third round :thumbsup::lol: don't ask)/L. Washington

WR V.Jackson/D.Bowe/L.Coles/D.Hixon

TE J.Whitten

DFence Chi

I offered a trade of M Ryan for M Barrer but he wants to wait a few games to see how Cutler plays as his QB but I need good RB to go with Lynch plus Lynch is out the first three games.

I live in Atl so many teams want him but many have good QBs already.

O I also have Willis at RB I know I know!

I like your team. I wouldn't trade Ryan just yet, wait a few weeks. RB's could be a little thin but in a month you'll be able to trade Ryan for pretty much any RB you want. Solid draft overall though. A slightly more proven WR corps may have been achievable but Jackson and Bowe are both very talented and should get plenty of looks.

Side note: Any time that you are in a fantasy league with your girlfriend, it should be considered a severe disappointment if you don't make the playoffs or better.