Ko Simpson played a ton last night.

agree. Wendling is a special teams only guy and I'm sick of those kind of players taking up spots on the roster when we need real depth on offense or defense.

Ko doesn't seem to know how to cover. Still plays like a rookie.

I am not a simpson fan, but I didnt think he looked that bad. He at least played his rules right and had decent coverage when he got burned.

I think Ko's biggest issue is, he has lost a step or two (from not being all that fast to begin with) but hasn't adjusted his angles to that lack of speed. He is certain he can get to point A in time, but he can't.

Ko doesn't make plays, and he doesn't hit anybody. He's an average backup FS. He knows where to be most of the time, but he's usually a step late in getting there. If Ko was the answer at FS they wouldn't have drafted Byrd. I'm looking forward to watching that guy play.

I think BOTH Simpson and Wendling will be gone. There's no reason to keep 5 and 6 safeties on the roster. Wendling is terrible on defense, good on special teams. But, Wilson was our ST captain and is good at both. That makes Wendling expendable. Scott, Whitner, Byrd, Wilson is all we need.

I think KOJ is on his way out along with Yobooty. Lankster was impressive not only Saturday but all through camp so far. I like Corner as well. Byrd is now practicing. Simpson and Youbouty were just bad picks. Time to move on.