I know it's not the K-Gun...

but is anyone else hoping that they keep using the no huddle? They looked a lot better in it this week than last week, and despite the first stringers not being able to convert for a TD we moved the ball well, and won the battles for TOP.

Trent seems capable of making good decisions, and showed that he could chuck the ball (that early deep pass to Evans), pick apart defenses for short gains, show consistency (going 10/10. Can't really complain there) and showing he knows when to run (what beautiful play on 4th and 1)

I know my optimism gets the best of me every preseason, but even without T.O. we did relatively well against a more defensive team.

but is anyone else hoping that they keep using the no huddle? They looked a lot better in it this week than last week, and despite the first stringers not being able to convert for a TD we moved the ball well, and won the battles for TOP.

Trent seems capable of making good decisions, and showed that he could chuck the ball (that early deep pass to Evans), pick apart defenses for short gains, show consistency (going 10/10. Can't really complain there) and showing he knows when to run (what beautiful play on 4th and 1)

I know my optimism gets the best of me every preseason, but even without T.O. we did relatively well against a more defensive team.

Yep, they need to keep using it....but they need to ensure the players are in good enough shape to keep going. Langston and a few of the other guys looked gassed yesterday. It's not going to work as well if the offensive players wear out before the defensive players.

Yep, they need to keep using it....but they need to ensure the players are in good enough shape to keep going. Langston and a few of the other guys looked gassed yesterday. It's not going to work as well if the offensive players wear out before the defensive players.

True enough. But they have a little under a month now to get a handle on it. If they can get to four quarters of no huddle, I think that we'd be headed in the right direction.