Florio Holds The Same Opinion As I Do..............

H2o

The kid looked fantastic out there, except for the Iglesias TD play. I think we have found a diamond in the rough of the 7th Round.

:blink: I guess that makes your opinion wrong most of the time. Now if it was news it would be made up or based on something an agent was trying to pass on as "news" most of the time.

Exactly! Many observers seem to focus on how a player will contribute as a position player, but unless this rookie is gonna beat out McGee or McKelvin (not! is the answer to this question) or the vets Youboity and Florence and one year guy Corner he is not going to contribute to this team in any way but on ST.

The INTs were great (mostly because it shows him responding under pressure- the tip drill INT was most impressive) but if anything it gets him a spot on the PS. If he wants to make the active roster then ST and practice performance is what will get him on the roster or not.

any word on how long Florence is going to be out?

any word on how long Florence is going to be out?

This is the latest;

Linky

Injury update

By Chris Brown - Posted August 16th, 2009

Head coach Dick Jauron would only say that Drayton Florence and Bryan Scott have knee sprains. He did say that Scott’s is milder, but his injury also involves his ankle. TE Travis McCall also has a sprained knee.

John McCargo suffered a stinger early in the game that lingered longer than expected according to Jauron, so McCargo did not return.

They may need the swelling to go down before they can take a good look at this. JMO

I think it might have something to do with that 3-3-5 defense that they run with an extra safety on the field. They always seemed susceptible to getting torched by a good passing attack.

Oh Definitely, the 335 Bandit never held up well against a good passing attack, but there were other corners like Lance Frazier and a few others whose names escape me at the moment that I always thought were much better than Lankster. Sometimes a change of system can work wonders for a player.