Which Patriot sacks Edwards the most?

Billistic

I just don't think that Levitre and Walker match up well against Seymour, Thomas and Burgess.

I agree. They will are probably going to need a TE and/or a RB to help. The Bills have apparently been working on a three step drop, get rid of the ball quick, offense that they will use in this game. My fear isn't so much the sacks but interceptions from having to throw early or too many check downs at the line of scrimmage. Three and outs against them would be......well, we know how that would turn out. I will be hoping for no sacks and the Bills to be competitive and maybe sneak out of there with a win. How they play in this game, win or lose, could set the tone for the rest of the season.

I agree. They will are probably going to need a TE and/or a RB to help. The Bills have apparently been working on a three step drop, get rid of the ball quick, offense that they will use in this game. My fear isn't so much the sacks but interceptions from having to throw early or too many check downs at the line of scrimmage. Three and outs against them would be......well, we know how that would turn out. I will be hoping for no sacks and the Bills to be competitive and maybe sneak out of there with a win. How they play in this game, win or lose, could set the tone for the rest of the season.

Agree 100%, but there will also be sacks...

Typically, when Trent has to dodge and then throws from right-to-left across the field into the flat, it's a hot air balloon and a sizable crowd gathers underneath it.

A) Wilfork

B) Seymour

C) Pierre Woods

D) Derrick Burgess

E) Jerod Mayo

F) Adalius Thomas

G) other (name him)

I'm guessing about 4-5 sacks, and that their right side will do the most damage. I think Seymour and Thomas get some, but it's pretty much up for grabs.

All of them. I like this approach to coping with this upcoming nightmare game. Lets bet on which Pats have the best game against the "punching bag" Bills. I'll TIVO it, see how it comes out, then decide whether to delete it or watch it. Going to be ugly and embarrasing. I'm going to the Tampa game.. at least we have a shot to win that game.

All of them. I like this approach to coping with this upcoming nightmare game. Lets bet on which Pats have the best game against the "punching bag" Bills. I'll TIVO it, see how it comes out, then decide whether to delete it or watch it. Going to be ugly and embarrasing. I'm going to the Tampa game.. at least we have a shot to win that game.

8 & 8: Look out. They throw shoes.

8 & 8: Look out. They throw shoes.

Focusing on the Patriots is very keen. After all, if a team doesn't target the best in class, who do they target, and why- when the goal has less value?

Although it's impossible to predict the future with absolute certainty, the odds favor high consideration of past results. As a Bills fan, I will be pleasantly surprised for an improved showing over the final matchup of last year, and a truly competititive game December 20th.

I think a better one would be... Which DB will Brady BURN the most. No pass rush is gonna be a nightmare. :thumbsup:

Drayton Florence is a TD machine, and McKelvin guesses wrong pretty frequently, as per now. McGee is pretty solid, as was Jabari (spilled milk).

Julian Edelman may be the surprise WR to watch. I think they go to the TEs in the red zone, and Alex Smith is looking as good or better than Chris Baker. I think Benjamin Watson is kind of in the doghouse.