Who saw Entourage last nite?

The Poojer

It may have been the best and funniest episode to date.....Turtle absolutely killed me, because he did what everyone of us would have done in that situation.....my god i am still cracking up over it...How good a cast is it when Jamie Lynn Siegler is the 4th hottest chick in an episode...at least in my humble opinion

oh my god, i thought he was priceless. "..I am gonna go tell him he sucks balls twice...." :thumbsup:

I ran into Dan Marino at a charity event a few years ago (during his Dolphin years). Much to my friends' horror, I told Marino that he and the Dolphins sucked. Marino looked at me, shook his head, and walked away. In my defense, alcohol was involved, and I was a young kid.

I ran into Dan Marino at a charity event a few years ago (during his Dolphin years). Much to my friends' horror, I told Marino that he and the Dolphins sucked. Marino looked at me, shook his head, and walked away. In my defense, alcohol was involved, and I was a young kid.

GOOD FOR YOU :thumbsup:

It may have been the best and funniest episode to date.....Turtle absolutely killed me, because he did what everyone of us would have done in that situation.....my god i am still cracking up over it...How good a cast is it when Jamie Lynn Siegler is the 4th hottest chick in an episode...at least in my humble opinion

With ya Pooj, BTW, Sloan is way smoking...but I got Jamie Lyn over E's new thing(she looks twelve to me)..and I am guessing you got Aries wife third??? Thats a tough call there..I know she is older but my god she is still smokin :thumbsup:

With ya Pooj, BTW, Sloan is way smoking...but I got Jamie Lyn over E's new thing(she looks twelve to me)..and I am guessing you got Aries wife third??? Thats a tough call there..I know she is older but my god she is still smokin :lol:

Sloan is nails for sure...... :thumbsup:

yup those are the 4....I love E's new chick, i have always had a place for Calista Flockhart and she reminds me of her.....Sloan is top shelf and Ari's wife defines MILF

With ya Pooj, BTW, Sloan is way smoking...but I got Jamie Lyn over E's new thing(she looks twelve to me)..and I am guessing you got Aries wife third??? Thats a tough call there..I know she is older but my god she is still smokin :thumbsup: