Bowen's Big Hit Overshadowed By Mike Vick

VJ91

Chris Collingsworth had the funniest line of the night during the game last night. Towards the end of the game, he hoped that someday he might be compared to John Madden. I know that some people loved Madden and some people hated him. But if Chris wants to be compared to him, he might want to get excited when a young kid like 2nd year linebacker Bowen, coming off a serious knee injury that ended his rookie season last year, makes a one on one hit on a Titans back in the backfield that drops him for a 4 yard loss and gets a huge cheer from the crowd.

But even more importantly, he should at least be watching the game, instead of kissing up to Tony Dungy like a star crossed teenager, gushing over how Dungy is helping the NFL's favorite felon back into the NFL. :lol:

Chris Collingsworth had the funniest line of the night during the game last night. Towards the end of the game, he hoped that someday he might be compared to John Madden. I know that some people loved Madden and some people hated him. But if Chris wants to be compared to him, he might want to get excited when a young kid like 2nd year linebacker Bowen, coming off a serious knee injury that ended his rookie season last year, makes a one on one hit on a Titans back in the backfield that drops him for a 4 yard loss and gets a huge cheer from the crowd.

But even more importantly, he should at least be watching the game, instead of kissing up to Tony Dungy like a star crossed teenager, gushing over how Dungy is helping the NFL's favorite felon back into the NFL. :lol:

What he said! :thumbsup:

Alvin Bowen and Nic Harris seemed to be consistently around the ball when they were out there and flew around with a lot of speed. Hopefuly one of them steps up and overtakes Ellison

:thumbsup: Great post. The way 54 & 50 were hitting everything in their path, Ellison should not last the preseason as the starting strong side backer. In fact, Kawika may want to pick his game up a notch to where it was a couple seasons ago when he helped the Giants beat the Pats in the SB! These two kids look like the real deal.

:thumbsup: Great post. The way 54 & 50 were hitting everything in their path, Ellison should not last the preseason as the starting strong side backer. In fact, Kawika may want to pick his game up a notch to where it was a couple seasons ago when he helped the Giants beat the Pats in the SB! These two kids look like the real deal.

Mitchell is what he is. He's always been a bit of a stiff and lacks good lateral movement which results in quite a bit of missed tackles, dating back to even when he played for KC. He looked pretty bad at times for the giants as well up until their dline started to up their game. He's a liability in coverage as most of our lbs are. He'll be starting for us though this year. Next year maybe it's a different story. What stood out most to me was how much of a child Keith Ellison looks like compared to Nic Harris. I know it was just 1 preseason game, but I can't wait to see more of what he can do, as well as Bowen.

But even more importantly, he should at least be watching the game, instead of kissing up to Tony Dungy like a star crossed teenager, gushing over how Dungy is helping the NFL's favorite felon back into the NFL. :thumbsup:

Just remember that it was a meaningless preseason game at that point being played by 3rd and 4th stringers.

But even more importantly, he should at least be watching the game, instead of kissing up to Tony Dungy like a star crossed teenager, gushing over how Dungy is helping the NFL's favorite felon back into the NFL. :thumbsup:

it was a preseason game. hard to stay focused on it i am sure...i have heard him commentate for regular season games in the past, and he is very very good