I'm leaving tomorrow morning =)

Got my car aligned, filled up my car liquids, and I'm rolling Saturday morning at 7am to Cleveland. Me and my Bills bud will spend the day in Cleveland just walking around...sightseeing...if thats possible in Cleveland. We will leave for Akron that night and explore there. We will probably watch the induction from a bar or maybe go to it... We'll see. Sunday is when the fun happens.

FINALLLLLY FOOTBALL!

You have no idea how psyched I am to look at some stats, watch the replays on tivo, and scream at the stadium!

Please no injuries!

Wish me a safe trip!

GO BILLS!

:thumbsup:

Got my car aligned, filled up my car liquids, and I'm rolling Saturday morning at 7am to Cleveland. Me and my Bills bud will spend the day in Cleveland just walking around...sightseeing...if thats possible in Cleveland. We will leave for Akron that night and explore there. We will probably watch the induction from a bar or maybe go to it... We'll see. Sunday is when the fun happens.

FINALLLLLY FOOTBALL!

You have no idea how psyched I am to look at some stats, watch the replays on tivo, and scream at the stadium!

Please no injuries!

Wish me a safe trip!

GO BILLS!

:thumbsup:

Hey Drizz,

I saved your number ill call you in the afternoon to let you know where you can pick up the induction tickets.

see you then.

Hey A.D.,

Have a great weekend. If I were trying to kill time in Cleveland, I'd go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It is awesome.

And watch that mrags guy. He can slam beers with the best of 'em. Have a great (and safe) journey. Represent us well bro.

I will REP!

and ive been to the R&R hall of fame

so i think its just walking around and food tasting =)