Stopping the run

That's a good question. The last two preseasons, offenses routinely gouged the Bills with 11-18 play drives... yeah, consistently. That carried over into the regular season. The Bills defense has a threshold of about 63 plays... any more than that, bad things happen. So, if it happens on Sun. night.... you can count on it carrying over into the season. And, if that happens, you can count on another top 15 pick in the draft.

Wow. Just wow. Good bye credibility.

Over half of them, I guarantee you of that.

wow, thats a strong statement for a guy who gets pushed around all over the field! Have you focused in on his play? Always out of position and cant shed blocks. He may be somewhat decent dropping back in coverage, however thats about it in his skill set as a LB. Maybe he needs to convert to SS. But as a LB grabbin a spot on a 53 man roster I beg to differ.

Take it to the bank that the Tampa 2 defense will get run on...

I could really care less about White and Johnson, AKA smash and dash.They won't play the entire game and even if they rushed for 500 yards it won't matter, it doesn't count.

I'm more interested in watching the O line protect Edwards then the run defense, which I know will stink.

Take it to the bank that the Tampa 2 defense will get run on...

I could really care less about White and Johnson, AKA smash and dash.They won't play the entire game and even if they rushed for 500 yards it won't matter, it doesn't count.

I'm more interested in watching the O line protect Edwards then the run defense, which I know will stink.

Take it to the bank, we play the Tampa 2 less than 25% of the time.

Take it to the bank: defenses that get run on consistently get overpowerred at the point of attack more often than not. Regardless of front seven alignment and type pass coverage being played. And defensese that get overpowered frequently are usually defenses that can't get off the field on third down while at the same time get little help from their offense in staying off the field. In short, they're tired.

GO BILLS!!!

Take it to the bank, we play the Tampa 2 less than 25% of the time.

Take it to the bank: defenses that get run on consistently get overpowerred at the point of attack more often than not. Regardless of front seven alignment and type pass coverage being played. And defensese that get overpowered frequently are usually defenses that can't get off the field on third down while at the same time get little help from their offense in staying off the field. In short, they're tired.

GO BILLS!!!

The hyped no-huddle. :rolleyes:

Some say it's not a hurry-up. Bunk. Why do it in the first place, then? Why deprive yourself the opportunity to be sure that the 11 offensive players are on the same page before the snap? Especially with a jumbled OL peppered with rookies.

The idea of a no-huddle is to get the opposing D from changing personnel and making them line up quick and out of position. Chop-Chop, as the old expression was. sure - you can stop substitutions by setting the line early. If yo think the opposition isn't watching whatever package you bring in.And won't rust in a counter. Sit there and let the clock run down - the D has their package in place also. and the WR or whatever you threw in, in haste, better know the exact snap count and his pass pattern and block duties.

Nice if you pull it off without procedure, false start, off-sides penalties etc. Not nice if you trot to the sidelines after 3 quick 'n outs and watch the D drag their knuckles having to go back in...

Young line. Set, quick snap, get 3 yards twice, and leave yourself in a decent 3rd down situation.