Lets get ahead of ourselves - 2010 LT

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our opening-day LT in 2010?

• Langston Walker
    • Demetrius Bell
    • Someone else

With the positive feedback from Bell, and the negative feedback from Walker (and possibly his dislike of LT), I think this becomes a real question. Could we have a 7th rounder starting next to our own 1st, 2nd and 5th rounders by next year?

Walker seems like a much better fit at RT than at LT. I'm not 100% sold on Bell, and I think (or at least hope) that the Bills address the position of LT very early in next year's draft.

Positive feedback from Bell? 100% of first hand accounts about Bell this TC have been negative. Next season our two Biggest needs will still be LT and DL

Obviously, you missed one:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11999071

It is a first-hand report, based on observations from this camp. At least according to the intro:

Observations from Buffalo Bills camp: ...

3. Just my opinion, but backup tackle Demetrius Bell could be the next Jason Peters with Buffalo. A seventh-round draft pick in 2008, Bell is raw, talented and scary good. He could serve as a swing tackle this season and has been taking turns in camp at guard. But you can book this: The guy will push for a starting job before long. He is too good to keep down. The Bills absolutely love him and think he has the ability to make it big. Bell is the son of former NBA great Karl Malone.

Sounds positive to me.

Actually, I have read very few reports about Bell from this TC.