Sirius NFL Radio

I think they were broadcasting from Pittsford today, did anyone get to listen in what was the general conversation/predictions like? I have sirius in my car but unfortunately did not pay for the internet service.

I listened to a couple hours, I think they will replay it later tonite. Through the course of the morning they interviewed TE, TO, DJ, Poz, Kawika, Russ, maybe more.

LOTS of bills talk from Ross Tucker/Peter King all morning and lots of talk about Bills training camp. If I can catch and record the whole show tonite I'll try to post a better recap. Anyone who doesn't have SIRIUS and LOVES the NFL should give it a try, Sirius NFL Radio is the greatest thing since sunday ticket.

I listened to a couple hours, I think they will replay it later tonite. Through the course of the morning they interviewed TE, TO, DJ, Poz, Kawika, Russ, maybe more.

LOTS of bills talk from Ross Tucker/Peter King all morning and lots of talk about Bills training camp. If I can catch and record the whole show tonite I'll try to post a better recap. Anyone who doesn't have SIRIUS and LOVES the NFL should give it a try, Sirius NFL Radio is the greatest thing since sunday ticket.

What do you use to record it?

Tucker was on the other day with Pat Kirwain and I was honestly about to dial the show up and try and get on. Tucker was a total dbag about TO. Talking about how all the other players must feel about TO and how he has a taken over the spotlight. How Lee Evans must be like "well what about me?" He's just an overall idiot.

What do you use to record it?

Stiletto SL100 Portable lets you record from satellite. I just leave it in my car and program it when I want it to record. It's awesome because if you're listening to a song you can press save and it will record the song (from the beginning, as long as you heard the beginning) and save it.

As for the Bills segment this morning, I skimmed through a lot of it, wasn't too much in terms of useful camp info, was mostly call-ins and bills discussion + cookie-cutter camp interviews.

I listened to the first half hour while on my drive to work.

The biggest issue I had was they immediately began talking about the news from the day before that Brett Favre announced he was staying retired. They went on and on about that and then started talking about Jim Johnson - the Eagles DC having passed away. I kept waiting for either of those yimmer-yammers to mention that Jim Johnson - yes, that Jim Johnson - played for The Buffalo Bills in 1963-64. Not a word, nor a peep - even in PK's column the next day. Bad job PK and RT. Bad job.