Bills Games in Hawaii

Fellow Billls Fans,

Despite having a few posts, I have been following TBD since 2000 and have been a bills fan since 1987. I am only posting this here one time because I know it belongs in the backers section, but I don't know what to do.

I live in Hawaii and ordered nflticket last year. It was great to watch every bills game uninterrupted. This year I may or may not move during football season, and I was looking for any other bills fans in Hawaii (I've seen a few of you before).

1.I know the selection of bars is limited but if there is a bar where some of you get together I'd love to join in.

2.OR if there are any bills fans ordering nflticket, I would gladly show up every sunday with either food/beer and $10. Thats $180 dollars off your nflticket package and a bunch of beer and food.

3.I would be willing to hold it at my house (Even if I move the house belongs to my family). However we would have to cancel the package after season and the resulting cancellation is about 420 dollars (Regular cancellation charge and a 20xmonth charge for the remaining months of a two year contract). If I could get the 420 covered, I would foot the bill for the ticket myself. Last year I split this package with a raiders fan and by week 5 they had given up on the season and their team. Therefore I ended up spending about $800 on nflticket. A steep bit more than I had originally intended.

My needs:A place to watch bills games and preferably with knowledgable bills fans

If you or anyone you know can help.....That would be unbillevable.

GO BILLS!

Hi q-nose. Kinda confusing post, but having the Ticket means you also have access to the games via internet. Won't matter where you are as long as you can log in.

As for places to meet Bills fans there, I can't help ya, but if you pay to fly me there, I'll bring the wings and beer!!

:beer::beer:

Fellow Billls Fans,

Despite having a few posts, I have been following TBD since 2000 and have been a bills fan since 1987. I am only posting this here one time because I know it belongs in the backers section, but I don't know what to do.

I live in Hawaii and ordered nflticket last year. It was great to watch every bills game uninterrupted. This year I may or may not move during football season, and I was looking for any other bills fans in Hawaii (I've seen a few of you before).

1.I know the selection of bars is limited but if there is a bar where some of you get together I'd love to join in.

2.OR if there are any bills fans ordering nflticket, I would gladly show up every sunday with either food/beer and $10. Thats $180 dollars off your nflticket package and a bunch of beer and food.

3.I would be willing to hold it at my house (Even if I move the house belongs to my family). However we would have to cancel the package after season and the resulting cancellation is about 420 dollars (Regular cancellation charge and a 20xmonth charge for the remaining months of a two year contract). If I could get the 420 covered, I would foot the bill for the ticket myself. Last year I split this package with a raiders fan and by week 5 they had given up on the season and their team. Therefore I ended up spending about $800 on nflticket. A steep bit more than I had originally intended.

My needs:A place to watch bills games and preferably with knowledgable bills fans

GO BILLS!

If you move you can take advantage of Direct TV mover connection they will move your service for free. If your new place can not get the sat signal, Direct TV will let you out of the contract with no penalty.

Hi q-nose. Kinda confusing post, but having the Ticket means you also have access to the games via internet. Won't matter where you are as long as you can log in.

As for places to meet Bills fans there, I can't help ya, but if you pay to fly me there, I'll bring the wings and beer!!

:beer::beer:

It wasn't confusing at all. He is looking for a place to watch bills games with fellow bills fans and keep the cost as low as possible. I love it, more power to ya! :beer:

If you are on Oahu, The Shack in Mililani always had a few Bills fans. Aslo a bar on Nahua, in Waikiki, had a few as well. It's been a few seasons since I've been so don't know what it's like now.

Thanks for the info billzfans. If you all fly over I would love to have a big party.

Skoob my house is a two house on 1 acre lot. both five bedroom houses. However we probably would watch the game in one room of one house. Or if we have enough people, have a backyard barbecue every sunday and I could bring the tv and satellite cables downstairs to the patio.

-I might check out the mililani shack even though I live in town. A small price to pay to see other bills fans.

-Anyone else intrested in hosting the nflticket who already has directv? If you get two of us willing to drop $10 every week you pay for your ticket for free!

-Keep um coming guys. We may be able to get a HI network going as well. How sweet would that be if there were a bills backers here on Oahu! Anytime Bills Fans come to Hawaii they could have a place to party,stay and watch games. I know I'm always willing to host and help out.

qrtrnose

:beer:

Fellow Billls Fans,

GO BILLS! :beer: