T.O. weighs in on Vick's suspension...

SKOOBY

I have to believe that the 4 game suspension is designed to provide further disincentive for any team to sign him. In a sense that 4 game suspension might as well be a year suspension. Because of that, I think the union should seriously get involved.

I think that the punishment of losing everything and being in prison was pretty steep to start with but guys like you still think that hanging him forever is the best idea. I have a dog at the house and would be very angry if anything like this ever happened to him but in all honesty, people need examples of how far even the mightest can fall when they do stupid things. Vick fell pretty down with everything, it's time to let the man work.

Yes. Of course. Duh. Let him make a living for a few years or he will be on the welfare rolls (like Travis Henry will be in a couple years with 11 children) and you will continue, as taxpayers, to support him for many more years than the 2 we already fed and housed him. He is a football player all his life you think he has other skills? You think he can be a motivational speaker?

Likely no and for certain no.

Please people, in your own self interest, let the man do his job and build a new nest.

There are plenty of professions that won't allow convicted felons in. The NFL has the largest public image of any sports league in the world and NEEDS to be one of those professions. Let that piece of crap cook fries for a living...why should the league's public image suffer because this scumbag dropped out of college?

There are plenty of people who'd like to see Vick slaughtered the way he slaughtered their pets and while I can't blame them, my stance has always been to let him fade into anonymity. Anyone low enough to slaughter dogs like a coward and steal pets from little kids and slaughter them as well doesn't deserve any public recognition.

Anyone who can support this scumbag has some serious issues.

Blah blah blah. I am happy we have a man with common sense and also a sense of forgiveness, in the commissioners office. 4 games is perfect, on top of 2 years hard time and all his money.

Its over. NFL or UFL, Vick is playing football this year.

Blah blah blah. I am happy we have a man with common sense and also a sense of forgiveness, in the commissioners office. 4 games is perfect, on top of 2 years hard time and all his money.

Its over. NFL or UFL, Vick is playing football this year.

0 games is more fair.

Is T.O. talking up Vick in advance of a Buffalo run at him?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...alo-run-at-him/

This is the interview where the information was obtained to write that story. What I hear TO saying in this interview doesn't really match the way its portrayed in the article. (my opinion). It's all twisted hype as far as I'm concerned.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...43-98f0dce85c8b

Watch Owens' comments on bb.com; then read that article. Great example of someone making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Owens was asked, even pushed, to offer comments on Vick. Then you get articles like this.

Pushed? I asked what he thought of the Michael Vick situation. Nothing more. The words "ridiculous" and "kicking a dead horse" came out of T.O.'s mouth without another question being asked.

Pushed? I asked what he thought of the Michael Vick situation. Nothing more. The words "ridiculous" and "kicking a dead horse" came out of T.O.'s mouth without another question being asked.

You're acting like T.O. is a virgin to interviews and you swooped in on him was classic, I am still laughing at that.

You're acting like T.O. is a virgin to interviews and you swooped in on him was classic, I am still laughing at that.

He didn't stand a chance. I almost feel sorry for him. I probably should be fired, or at minimum, go to confession.

Yeah. Poor word choice on my part. I meant to suggest that the questions seemed out of context of what TO and the Bills were doing. I completely understand why you would ask the questions, and its good you did and better that TO answered honestly. I wouldn't have thought to ask it, though. But, that's why I'd suck at your job.

Yeah. Poor word choice on my part. I meant to suggest that the questions seemed out of context of what TO and the Bills were doing. I completely understand why you would ask the questions, and its good you did and better that TO answered honestly. I wouldn't have thought to ask it, though. But, that's why I'd suck at your job.

The only reason I asked is because I was getting bored with the "How's it going, Terrell?" questions. Five months of that gets old with no games -- not even pads being worn -- since he signed.

I needed something to wake me up.

He didn't stand a chance. I almost feel sorry for him. I probably should be fired, or at minimum, go to confession.

LOL. "Almost" being the key word, you write like a stalker. I can spot a guy like you at least a quarter mile away.

The only reason I asked is because I was getting bored with the "How's it going, Terrell?" questions. Five months of that gets old with no games -- not even pads being worn -- since he signed.

I needed something to wake me up.

And wake us all up, you did. Job well done. :rolleyes: