Just got back from dinner

• Talked with Steve Johnson for a while. Very stand up guy and can't wait to see him get an opportunity this year!

Poz is looking absolutely HUGE, I told him to step in the weight room...needless to say it wasn't as funny a joke as it was in my head.

Fred Jackson was a very nice guy, took a pic with him. My mom was with me and she says, "What about a pic with momma?" Fred says, "Hell yeah, come in here momma!"

Talked with Leodis a little while, he said he might be growing out some dreads...interesting.

Didn't get a chance to talk with TO and Lynch wasn't there.

Donte Whitner was a usual fan-friendly self giving a lot of autographs and talking with us all.

Overall a really fun experience at St. John Fisher 10th anniversary dinner. The team looked great in practice and I really think we have a shot this year. Partly because I'm a hopeless Bills Fan, but also because we looked very sharp and its only day 1! Take it easy guys and GO BILLS!!!

• Talked with Steve Johnson for a while. Very stand up guy and can't wait to see him get an opportunity this year!

Poz is looking absolutely HUGE, I told him to step in the weight room...needless to say it wasn't as funny a joke as it was in my head.

Fred Jackson was a very nice guy, took a pic with him. My mom was with me and she says, "What about a pic with momma?" Fred says, "Hell yeah, come in here momma!"

Talked with Leodis a little while, he said he might be growing out some dreads...interesting.

Donte Whitner was a usual fan-friendly self giving a lot of autographs and talking with us all.

Overall a really fun experience at St. John Fisher 10th anniversary dinner. The team looked great in practice and I really think we have a shot this year. Partly because I'm a hopeless Bills Fan, but also because we looked very sharp and its only day 1! Take it easy guys and GO BILLS!!!

Thanks for the behind the scenes glimpse. Glad you had a great time. I'm hopelessly optimistic too. Go Bills!

CHECK IT

What did they eat?

:wallbash:

This reminds of when I met Patrick Kaleta at the Galleria Mall last season. This was when he was injured and he was walking with a noticeable limp...

Me: Hey are you Pat Kaleta?

Pat: Yep, that's me.

Me: I just wanted to say I'm a big fan, heal up quick

Pat: Thanks a lot, dude.

Me: Alright (pointing to his injured leg, and probably a little too close to his crotch) do you want to race?

Pat: Umm, no.

Then there was an awkward silence. At this point, I walked away mortified. Isn't it amazing what kinds of idiotic things pop out of our mouths when we're nervous? It's kinda funny to think that he'll always have a memory of the loser at the mall who pointed to his junk and challenged him to a race. :wallbash:

This reminds of when I met Patrick Kaleta at the Galleria Mall last season. This was when he was injured and he was walking with a noticeable limp...

Me: Alright (pointing to his injured leg, and probably a little too close to his crotch) do you want to race?

Then there was an awkward silence. At this point, I walked away mortified. Isn't it amazing what kinds of idiotic things pop out of our mouths when we're nervous? It's kinda funny to think that he'll always have a memory of the loser at the mall who pointed to his junk and challenged him to a race. :wallbash:

hahahah so true

Thanks for the behind the scenes glimpse. Glad you had a great time. I'm hopelessly optimistic too. Go Bills!

That's freaking funny Sage. Hard to imagine you getting tongue tied like that. I guess you write better than you talk.

I also was there and Lynch was there I got his picture signed. He was standing behind two hugh walk ons with his headphones.

Very quiet shy! Told him he should be nice and rested for the stretch run and good luck this season. said thanks.

TO was nice! kid in front of me handed him a jersey (eagles) he said only Bills stuff, then got my pic signed.

Steve Johnson was the best of the bunch very personnel guy. I told him don't make TO cry to much when he beats him out. He laughed then I told him to buy a house instead of earrings.

I did make a ass out of myself though, I had a few to many beers and walking to my car with my wife I saw Kelsey and Shoebal I have Aarons Pic that I needed signed. So like a dumb ass I said hey Paul looking at kelsey I needed your autogragh for two years and Kelsey said And you still will!!!!!!! My wife is laughing and said Aaron was standing next to Kelsey and who is Paul.........That's when I gave her my keys and said looks like it will be another two years....See what you young guys get to look forward too.

I also was there and Lynch was there I got his picture signed. He was standing behind two hugh walk ons with his headphones.

Very quiet shy! Told him he should be nice and rested for the stretch run and good luck this season. said thanks.

TO was nice! kid in front of me handed him a jersey (eagles) he said only Bills stuff, then got my pic signed.

Steve Johnson was the best of the bunch very personnel guy. I told him don't make TO cry to much when he beats him out. He laughed then I told him to buy a house instead of earrings.

I did make a ass out of myself though, I had a few to many beers and walking to my car with my wife I saw Kelsey and Shoebal I have Aarons Pic that I needed signed. So like a dumb ass I said hey Paul looking at kelsey I needed your autogragh for two years and Kelsey said And you still will!!!!!!! My wife is laughing and said Aaron was standing next to Kelsey and who is Paul.........That's when I gave her my keys and said looks like it will be another two years....See what you young guys get to look forward too.

thats funny! i met lynch a couple years ago, seemed like your typical gangsta, but real nice guy! i fixed his four wheeler...