NFL Game Pass

Just curious if anyone on here has lived overseas and used NFL game pass. I'm going to be in Okinawa for the next 2 years and was wondering if you can get access to ANY NFL game through it or not. Sadly, the NFL doesn't have a ton of info on it here, since it's only allowed in specific countries internationally. If you have used it at all while living overseas please let me know. As much as I like John Murphy, I don't want to miss the one year of TO playing in the BLO

Are you referring to the pass on NFL.com that lets you watch games online?

If so, i tried it last year when i was traveling and missed the Bills-Broncos game. I had no problems with it. Good video quality, very little skipping/buffering. You can pause, play, etc like with any other video. I wasn't overseas when i used it tho. They make the games available sometime on monday or tuesday after the week. For the cheap price (last year it was $5 for a week's pass and $20 for the season), it'd be worth it if that's your only way to see the games.

EDIT: yes you can access any game from it. The pass opens up all the NFL games for the specified time length.

Are you referring to the pass on NFL.com that lets you watch games online?

If so, i tried it last year when i was traveling and missed the Bills-Broncos game. I had no problems with it. Good video quality, very little skipping/buffering. You can pause, play, etc like with any other video. I wasn't overseas when i used it tho. They make the games available sometime on monday or tuesday after the week. For the cheap price (last year it was $5 for a week's pass and $20 for the season), it'd be worth it if that's your only way to see the games.

EDIT: yes you can access any game from it. The pass opens up all the NFL games for the specified time length.

thats exactly what i wanted to know. I think its considerably more to watch it live (like $200+ for the year) but thats really what I needed to know is that you can access all the games. Thanks a ton.

• 2 weeks later...

When I've been deployed and not had the opportunity to watch the games, I have gone to the WGR website to listen to the games, as I have watched the game casts. Great way to hear Rick Jennerett after the football season too!