UFL JERSEYS

major

If this new league wants to make money, they've got to sell their merchandise quick. Even if the league folds in a year or two, they are great collector's items. I think this league may last, for a variety of reasons. There are plenty of cities/countries (San Antonio TX, Mexico, etc...)that would love a team. I can see this becoming a Friday night hit! I hope more NFL stars will give this league a try. Can you imagine the hype/publicity if they landed Michael Vick, Stallworth, etc...

For a league with some promise, it's amazing how much they're botching the process. They had a draft of active players and then didn't tell anybody until it got leaked. They haven't named any of their teams yet. They start playign in mid-fall when there's plenty of NFL, rather than now, when people are football-starved. Etc, etc.

They actually may have a decent product (for a minor league) but apparently they hired the same marketing firm as downtown Buffalo.

For a league with some promise, it's amazing how much they're botching the process. They had a draft of active players and then didn't tell anybody until it got leaked. They haven't named any of their teams yet. They start playign in mid-fall when there's plenty of NFL, rather than now, when people are football-starved. Etc, etc.

They actually may have a decent product (for a minor league) but apparently they hired the same marketing firm as downtown Buffalo.

I think it has a chance to succeed. If they keep it inexpensive and family friendly, they could have a loyal base. NFL football is neither of those. Hiring experienced coaches should be helpful.