The formula for building a successful offensive line

and don't you ever ask why he played so soft in Buffalo?

2 years ago, he was so highly sought after to demand a $50 million contract

he plays like crap in 2008 under an inept OL coach

the very day after he is cut, his former team who is well versed in his talent, signs him for another $26 million contract.

seems to me the OL coaching is what is turning out a a panzy OL product. The OL uses poor schemes and the OL has no identity.

The players may be new in 2009, but who is going to instill the identity and schemes to make it work???

The Bills should have kept the players, drafted the rookies and brought in a real OL coach, instead of creating more holes than they could replace.

Gotta say its possible Dockery could have just not had the heart to play in Buffalo. He played slightly above average in 2007 but just wasn't that good in 2008 Overall a below average guard. He is a veteran I doubt that he went from being a good guard in Washington to playing soft in Buffalo because of his coaching. Washington signed him because they feel they can bring him back to form. Plus too Washington isn't known for wise spending.

IF Wood or Levitre were to play soft and than go somewhere else and be maulers thats a product of the coaching. I doubt a guy goes from mauler to pansy because the coaching told him to play soft. It doesn't make sense.

Its obvious SouthGeorgiaBillsFan is just someone who likes to stroke Peters epeen and wont give up on it.

PETERS IS NO LONGER ON THIS FOOTBALL TEAM!!! GET OVER IT AND MOVE FORWARD!!!

Gosh. So impressively forceful. In service to an utterly unimportant idea.

I agree about Peters, but Dockery? C'mon Bro, he was soft and subpar. He played as if he didn't give a flying you know what. Good riddance to him. Seriously.

I honestly don't know about Dockery. He was pretty bad last year, but good the year before and very good in Washington before that. I really wonder what happened last year. Was it a guy just losing his motivation or was there some specific problem?

I'm fairly sure the bust rate on interior linemen drafted in the 1st and 2nd round is very low.

Someone posted a while back the exact stats, but a believe interior linemen drafted in the 1st and 2nd rounds

is like the lowest bust rate of any position.