(OT) Halo 2

gantrules

No, it is great. I'm not married to one game though...and at some point I'm going to complete the game. I've been reading the hype about Halo and was curious. I won't go out and stand in line like I did for SA...but I hear it's going to outsell SA's inital offering.

I don't have xbox but am wondering if it's worth buying for Halo 2. I never played the first one but the hype surrounding this game is huge.

Thoughts????....OK, thoughts besides bashing...

107576[/snapback]

If you like First Person Shooters and have DSL/cable, then yes, pick it up.

I don't have xbox but am wondering if it's worth buying for Halo 2. I never played the first one but the hype surrounding this game is huge.

Thoughts????....OK, thoughts besides bashing...

107576[/snapback]

First off, don't buy a console for only one game, even though Halo/Halo 2 are the class when it comes to FPS. The Xbox has a great DVD player and if you have any technical know how, you can mod it and do almost a whole junkload of stuff, including uploading your DivX, Mp3s, and even ripping Xbox games onto a hard drive and playing them.

First off, don't buy a console for only one game, even though Halo/Halo 2 are the class when it comes to FPS.  The Xbox has a great DVD player and if you have any technical know how, you can mod it and do almost a whole junkload of stuff, including uploading your DivX, Mp3s, and even ripping Xbox games onto a hard drive and playing them.

107792[/snapback]

I'd electrocute myself.