Do the Bills have too much O-fence playmakers?

Hey sorry I am just really bored at work and was watching some clips of Rhodes online. I was thinking do the Bills have too many players on O-fence that are above adverage. Besides the O-line you have T.O. , Evens, Lynch, Jackson, Reed, Rhodes (had over 800 years total with 9 TD and he is our third RB) on top of some of the players we all hoped would have played better like Parrish adn Hardy.

I know it is crazy to say the Bills have too much O-fence but just look at our Depth Chart how are we going to get the ball in the hands of all those players. I guess it is a good problem to have. Then again they will prob find someway to stay out of the end zone.

Anyways flame away!

Thanks

Hey sorry I am just really bored at work and was watching some clips of Rhodes online. I was thinking do the Bills have too many players on O-fence that are above adverage. Besides the O-line you have T.O. , Evens, Lynch, Jackson, Reed, Rhodes (had over 800 years total with 9 TD and he is our third RB) on top of some of the players we all hoped would have played better like Parrish adn Hardy.

I know it is crazy to say the Bills have too much O-fence but just look at our Depth Chart how are we going to get the ball in the hands of all those players. I guess it is a good problem to have. Then again they will prob find someway to stay out of the end zone.

Anyways flame away!

Thanks

We have been in the bottom 1/3 in offence rankings for the last....idk....7 or 8 years. Hard to really say we have too much of anything until we actually start scoring 25+ a game.

I'm a big fan of Mike Leach, who would point out that the key to a successful offense starts with the o-line dominating the LOS, then 'distribution' - being able to distribute the ball among all your offensive weapons so the opposing defense can never key on any one man.

If Edwards can do that, and gets the protection he needs, between Evans, Owens, Hardy, Reed, Parrish, Nelson, Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes, et al, the Bills have sooo many offensive weapons ...

19 and 0 baby!!! :D

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :doh:

Unless thier offensive line comes through in a big way, not sure they will be able to take advantage of these weapons consistantly. If the line can open holes consistantly, and give TE enough time to go through his progressions consistantly, then yes, we have the weapons to be close to a top 10 offense.

Most likely first half the season we have a couple of games with over 400 yards offense, but most of games around 300 yards per game like last year. I am expecting (praying even) that the line will start to gel by 2nd half of season, and they will start to puch the 500 yard mark in games, and become an exciting offense to watch.

Anyways flame away!

Thanks

Can never have too many playmakers on either side of the ball.