this streak won't last!!!!!

rudysdog

this was a great win by the bills today but dont get your hopes up!!!!!!! we have to play the patriots next sunday night and you all know how we do on primetime, worse yet against the super bowl champs!!!!!! we may wear white pants with our uniform, and thats a sure thing to lose at least by 43 points!!! arf arf!!!

WE WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE PATSIES!  GO BILLS

106836[/snapback]

Come on! If the Rams can't keep from getting !@#$ed over by the zebras, you think the Bills will be able to avoid that in Golden Boy Land? I can see the NFL brass talking already about a Steelers-Pats AFCCG, kind of a rematch of 2001. But the NFL needs the Pats to GET there first.

Come on!  If the Rams can't keep from getting !@#$ed over by the zebras, you think the Bills will be able to avoid that in Golden Boy Land?  I can see the NFL brass talking already about a Steelers-Pats AFCCG, kind of a rematch of 2001.  But the NFL needs the Pats to GET there first.

106842[/snapback]

Zebra's favoring the Pats? Did you not see the endless holds that the Rams OL committed today only to be forgiven?

Geez man, that #77 Rams dude must have held that Seymore kid 30 times that I saw today