Notable Free Agents Left

Numark

So, let's see ... no one wants to give a contract to an old offensive tackle who has a collection of injury issues and has trouble even moving around much less playing football? Can't figure that one out ...

Runyan will make a great line coach but his playing days are long gone ...

He played well last year so its really hard to believe that a guy who was an above right tackle in the NFL just a few months ago in the NFC title game can't even get around any more. It is possible that a team could get one more solid year out of him. The reason he is unemployed is because he wants to play on a good team but no contender has a need for him. The guy doesn't want to hang around on a 6-10 team.

The Bills don't want him because they are going to roll with Butler at that position and try to keep him there for the foreseeable future.

He played well last year so its really hard to believe that a guy who was an above right tackle in the NFL just a few months ago in the NFC title game can't even get around any more. It is possible that a team could get one more solid year out of him. The reason he is unemployed is because he wants to play on a good team but no contender has a need for him. The guy doesn't want to hang around on a 6-10 team.

The Bills don't want him because they are going to roll with Butler at that position and try to keep him there for the foreseeable future.

Runyan is currently broken and rehabbing after microfracture surgery on his knee which puts him out 4-6 months (June - August) Don't be surprised if he gets signed after he shows that he's healthy again.

Runyan's Microfracture Surgery via Philadlephia Inquirer

haha.. this list makes me laugh. Most are either old washed up players or ones with personal conduct issues.

Well, what else do you expect from a Free Agent list in late June? High quality young players that have no issues?

Matt Jones Please

“I can't really talk about where he's going to be at the beginning of training camp. I'm certainly aware of him. I didn't study him out of college because at that time I wasn't a head coach and only worked on the defensive side. So I am behind in that regard. But he will be part of the personnel study as we move forward. Every position we have will be competitive and open to competition. We certainly wouldn't rule out picking up any player that might improve the team."

Dick Jauron when asked how he feels about The Drizz's tongue-in-cheek request to sign Matt Jones as a free agent.