Geoff Hangartner

VOR

Apparently his grandparents live in Pittsford (home of the Bills' training camp) and he knows the region well. He said he learned to ice skate at Manhattan Square Park. Nice to learn of players having local/regional ties.

I have fam that have season tickets to the Panthers, they said he's a fighter and did a great job filling in at gaurd/center this past season...

I'm excited to see how he transitions himself on the Bills '09...

I've read he's done well in OTA's...I'll also be watching to see how he performs in camp!

I just hope he does a better job than Fowler & Preston! *watches the game film from Arizona, New England & Jets games*

If we run a true no huddle offense, Hangartner will be a huge part of the offense. In a hurry up there is even more pressure on the Center to make the correct calls quickly, which will be a challenge for a first year player in a new system.

If we run a true no huddle offense, Hangartner will be a huge part of the offense. In a hurry up there is even more pressure on the Center to make the correct calls quickly, which will be a challenge for a first year player in a new system.

Yeah, but who better than a guy who scored a 47 (out of 50) on the Wonderlic?

Yeah, but who better than a guy who scored a 47 (out of 50) on the Wonderlic?

I'm rooting for him :thumbsup:

Kent Hull rarely gets the credit he deserves. You could argue he "ran" that no huddle just as much as jimbo did back in the day. He just wasn't calling plays, but rather protections and scheme, obviously. If Hangartner is anwhere close to as good as Hull was we are in great shape.

I'm rooting for him :thumbsup:

Kent Hull rarely gets the credit he deserves. You could argue he "ran" that no huddle just as much as jimbo did back in the day. He just wasn't calling plays, but rather protections and scheme, obviously. If Hangartner is anwhere close to as good as Hull was we are in great shape.

Hull was the man, and probably should be in the HOF.