DTV contract is up...

EZC-Boston

Being a typical broke college student, I subscribe to Time Warner for cable and high speed interwebzzz. It sucks we dont get NFL Network, but man, 140 something channels, and there is still nothing on. I watch Jeopardy and Bill O'Reilly and thats about it. Seriously, I'm actually 89 years old.

I don't pay for premium channels, once again, just too expensive. But if you've been a DTV subscriber for as long as you claim, I would probly stick with what you got. The Sunday Ticket is sweet, but when I was researching this stuff last fall, I remember it was around $75/month for the package, irrespective of all the other fees/service charges. I can't in my right mind justifying paying $150 or more for just television. I'm paying $100/month for tv and internet, which is decent, plus its split 2 ways.

FIOS is interesting, since the service includes NFL Network among others, and the fiber optic network is really powerful/reliable. Its availability is an issue, and you HAVE to get inclusive packages with it (phone/internet). Since the system is all on its own fiber optic system, they have to rout the cabling from the street to your basement, which can also be a lot of work.

Why does TV take so much research nowadays?

I have done this before. There is a separate number that you were able to call to get their team that handles customers thinking of leaving. I wish that I still had the number from a few years back. I'd negotiate for at least the DVR if you don't have it. I have heard from friends that they got either Sunday Ticket, Super Fan or Center Ice.

I have done this before. There is a separate number that you were able to call to get their team that handles customers thinking of leaving. I wish that I still had the number from a few years back. I'd negotiate for at least the DVR if you don't have it. I have heard from friends that they got either Sunday Ticket, Super Fan or Center Ice.

that number was disabled long ago since too many people called that tier CSRs. You can try calling and say cancel but I am fiding the hey what can you do for me approach works better than the I am going away ploy