I think the Bills might have the best offense in the league..

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also believe the players are good enough if they play up to their potential. The only problem is the coaching staff. I just don't believe they are good enough. The players will have to win and perform in spite of the coaches in some weeks.

If the players play to the best of their ability, I do think that they have the talent. But until the coaching staff displays some common sense in certain areas and get more aggressive on a more regular basis, it will remain to be seen how good this offense could be.

Love the optimism, though!!!!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!!!

It is easy to believe that the problem is the coach- that would allow for a 1-year change......its not going to be that easy.

Guest dog14787
Ahhh, nothing like SKOOBY snacks... laced with crack.

Did Trent Edwards suddenly morph into Joe Montana?

Did the Bills O line suddenly get traded to NE even for their O line?

Did OC Turk Schonert morph into Ted Marchibroda?

Did RW trade with Robert Kraft, DJ for Belichick even up?

Aww man, same old coaching staff and players, save for the new guys on the O line and that really good wideout who doesn't catch well in cold weather.

Baby steps, I'd be happy this year with 4 wins in the division and one of those against the Patriots

and exactly the attitude this team needs to stay away from, we are not an average team, the talent level dictates otherwise, sure you can compare us to what could be the best team that ever played the game or the best QB that ever played the game and we will pale in comparison, what do you expect?

Skooby says he believes we have a real good offense and I agree with him, maybe even one of the best in the league, unproven of course, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see we have great potential.

Lets just wait and see who is right and who is wrong and for folks out there that like to complain about SKOOBY's threads, its awful funny that SKOOBY continues to start topics that become heavily debated and draw the biggest post numbers.

Does he get carried away sometimes, yes he does , but he still starts good topics and helps make TSW a little more interesting and controversial to come to, it takes good ideas to start good threads so give a guy some credit were credit is due.

Um, no. And I'll bet you any amount of money that the Bills don't finish anywhere close to the bottom 1/3.

If the OL is as bad as many expect it to be, the Bills will be well into the bottom 1/3 and T.O. will blow up by November. I don't understand where all of this enthusiasm about the O is coming from. As of right now the Bills have 3 proven producers (Lynch, Ownes and Evans) on the entire offense, and one of them is 35 yrs old and another is suspended for a few games. So you're expecting guys that haven't proven anything to be stellar and T.O. not to age at all. Talk about wishful thinking.

I was breaking it down and looked at it pretty objectively and thought AZ was a close second to us but they do not have the depth at RB like us past Hightower. AZ also has a aged QB in Warner and Trent reminds me of a much younger version of him (Quick thinking / better release time). AZ Wr's are equal to T.O. & Evans in many ways Stat wise as well.

If the line plays hard in the trenches this year / we get a true no huddle dialed in tight, we've got ourselves a multitude of points. I really think that we have our best chance to score ever, that includes the K-gun offenses as well.

Get your popcorn ready.

I think you have the best imagination in the world

Guest dog14787
I think you have the best imagination in the world

I think we are being invaded with trolls :(

If the OL is as bad as many expect it to be, the Bills will be well into the bottom 1/3 and T.O. will blow up by November. I don't understand where all of this enthusiasm about the O is coming from. As of right now the Bills have 3 proven producers (Lynch, Ownes and Evans) on the entire offense, and one of them is 35 yrs old and another is suspended for a few games. So you're expecting guys that haven't proven anything to be stellar and T.O. not to age at all. Talk about wishful thinking.

Ok, I think I speak for everyone here when I say...please go and crawl up Tom Brady's ass where you belong. This site is for unrealistic pipe dreaming about the season to come. This lately has been all we can do so please, for the love of God leave us alone. The last 10 posts by you have been pissing in our cheerios. WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!!!! it would be different if you were objective,BUT all you do is bash....SO BEAT IT!!!!!!!