Ty Law

Ty Law was on NFL Network Total Access tonight and was asked which team he thought could beat the Pats* for the AFC East. Ty said I like the Bills. Getting TO he said, "Buffalo now has two #1 receivers with TO, Evans will see single coverage & Evans can beat ANY CB in the NFL" <_<

Ty Law was on NFL Network Total Access tonight and was asked which team he thought could beat the Pats* for the AFC East. Ty said I like the Bills. Getting TO he said, "Buffalo now has two #1 receivers with TO, Evans will see single coverage & Evans can beat ANY CB in the NFL" <_<

lets hope so buddy, cause nothing would make me happier (other than beating the steelers in pitt during the playoffs, cause i hate them more because of their fans)

Guest dog14787

T.O. can also beat any CB, probably more so then Evans because of his size so somebody is going to catch allot of balls this season.

I'm very excited about the offense and naturally so, but I think our defense is whats going to catch other teams off guard.

lets hope so buddy, cause nothing would make me happier (other than beating the steelers in pitt during the playoffs, cause i hate them more because of their fans)

I was at a Game at Rich Stadium in the 70's against the Steelers & had a GREAT time with them (they killed us so I don't know if they would be sore losers). The Pats * fans are a bunch of Aholes. When leaving a game I went to in Foxboro, a Pats* fan behind me grabbed my Bills hat (don't know who did it - COWARD ) & I was pelted with Beer. I would LOVE to see the Bills BEAT the Pats*...............& WIN the Division also. <_<

T.O. can also beat any CB, probably more so then Evans because of his size so somebody is going to catch allot of balls this season.

I'm very excited about the offense and naturally so, but I think our defense is whats going to catch other teams off guard.

Ty thought Lee would see single coverage more often than TO, but yeah TO is a beast. Let's hope Maybin gets some sacks, I think the D will be GOOD. <_<

I saw that too. Ty Law really likes our offense. As we all know, so much will depend on the line.

Not if TE doesn't have time to throw.

Guest dog14787
Not if TE doesn't have time to throw.

TE doesn't have time, he checks down and still makes something out of nothing. Its the advantages of having a quick minded QB with a lightning quick release. We have the weapons that can turn a dump off into a big play.

I don't expect the O-line to be perfect right off the bat and I'm sure there will be mistakes, but I do expect TE to get us through them and stll be productive while doing so.

TE doesn't have time, he checks down and still makes something out of nothing. Its the advantages of having a quick minded QB with a lightning quick release. We have the weapons that can turn a dump off into a big play.

I don't expect the O-line to be perfect right off the bat and I'm sure there will be mistakes, but I do expect TE to get us through them and stll be productive while doing so.

I'm with ya but I have vivid memories of the swiss cheese that was supposed to be protecting our QB's the last few years. As a Bills fan you know how hard it is to forget.

I sat next to Ty on a flight one day right after we signed Lawyer Malloy. I did not recognize him but he pointed at his picture in a fantasy football magazine I was reading and said "That's me." He is a very nice guy. He had good things to say about Malloy and Bledsoe back then.

I sat next to Ty on a flight one day right after we signed Lawyer Malloy. I did not recognize him but he pointed at his picture in a fantasy football magazine I was reading and said "That's me." He is a very nice guy. He had good things to say about Malloy and Bledsoe back then.

i think your anecdote would've been better had you and Law had a chance to talk about Lawyer Milloy, too, though don't know how long the flight was so time might have been a factor.

sorry ...

jw

i think your anecdote would've been better had you and Law had a chance to talk about Lawyer Milloy, too, though don't know how long the flight was so time might have been a factor.

sorry ...

jw

What's your problem? What do you want in depth reporting for a quick reply to a chat. We did talk about Lawyer and a few other things. You can kiss my ass. Sorry

What's your problem? What do you want in depth reporting for a quick reply to a chat. We did talk about Lawyer and a few other things. You can kiss my ass. Sorry

wow. ... guess misspelling Milloy's name is the least of your concerns mr. overly sensitive and lacking tact. ... otherwise, aside from the ass-kissing, which i'll take a pass on this time, we're good ... i guess.

:devil:

jw

wow. ... guess misspelling Milloy's name is the least of your concerns mr. overly sensitive and lacking tact. ... otherwise, aside from the ass-kissing, which i'll take a pass on this time, we're good ... i guess.

:devil:

jw

See what I meant about owning a hefty camera?

B-)

Ty Law was on NFL Network Total Access tonight and was asked which team he thought could beat the Pats* for the AFC East. Ty said I like the Bills. Getting TO he said, "Buffalo now has two #1 receivers with TO, Evans will see single coverage & Evans can beat ANY CB in the NFL" ;)

Everybody knows Evans is fast...but when Evans went to the combine, he ran a 4.29 40. The thing with that is he was only 10 months removed from knee surgery. I would love to see him "clocked" now. He has to be one of the fastest in the league!