Rodney Harrison

You're right, I pine for the days when the NFL accepted guys like Rodney spearing people with the crown of their helmet when they're already on the ground.

He was a dirt-bag his entire career. He was a good player, no doubt, but my distaste for his predilection toward scumming opponents (repeatedly) far outweighs any respect I may have gained for his football talents.

I think his "greatness" was due in large part to his cheap shots. Guys were afraid of him because he didn't care if he made a career ending shot on someone. If he hadn't been a cheap shot artist (not like Dean) I wonder if his "skills" would have gotten him by. JMO

ETA: I love the timing of this. Kinda leaves the Pats* in a jam on this one.

I think his "greatness" was due in large part to his cheap shots. Guys were afraid of him because he didn't care if he made a career ending shot on someone. If he hadn't been a cheap shot artist (not like Dean) I wonder if his "skills" would have gotten him by. JMO

ETA: I love the timing of this. Kinda leaves the Pats* in a jam on this one.

How does it leave us in a Jam he re tore his acl we weren't planning on him anyway, we have merriweather and sanders and just drafted chung. He only played like 6 games last year. Yeah we'll really have trouble filling his roster spot.

How does it leave us in a Jam he re tore his acl we weren't planning on him anyway, we have merriweather and sanders and just drafted chung. He only played like 6 games last year. Yeah we'll really have trouble filling his roster spot.

Admit it - you guys* are crying over this up there in Provincetown.

Maybe this will ease your pain...

link