early reports from neutral sources

Walker at 31 is totally ridiculous. Obviously the writer got way to swept up in the Peters trade and drama. McKelvin instead of McGee? Do you get the feeling these national writers know a LOT less than we do, at least about the Bills. I guess 32 teams is a lot to keep up with and the lower rated teams don't rate much time at all, I guess.

Still, back when Larry Felser used to write the Sporting News column I think he had much more awareness of the AFC teams than national writers have nowadays.

I was just going to say, Walker at 31 is preposterous. He has experience, is massive, is a proven above average RT and in his limited experience at LT, actually played well. Dude loses all credibility right there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Yes really, do you even remember what our defense looked like before we lost Schobel? Aaron Schobel is the Buffalo Bills best defensive player, its like losing Bruce Smith back in the hay day(not saying Schobel is Bruce Smith)

Sure, Buffalo has many young, unproven players, but I say we rank in the top ten both on offense and defense at the end of the coming up season including most power rankings. Apparently you don't think its possible, so you tell me were we will finish on offense and defense and we will see who comes the closest to being correct. :wallbash:

I understand folks being skeptical, we haven't seen the playoffs in ages, but here's your chance to go on record Mickey. Or anybody else that's bound and determined Buffalo will do poorly this season for that matter. Some of you folks have no problem indicating you believe we will have another 7-9 season and I respect your opinion. After last season I'm not making any bold playoff predictions, but I will predict an improvement both offensively and defensively and for me to say top ten is a substantial improvement over last season.

So if you honestly think Buffalo will do poorly again this year, throw out your prediction on our offense and defensive rankings and the power ranking position you think Buffalo will have when the season finishes.

I say top ten in all three category's.