Good article by Chris Brown on Corner

I like to hear someone called "a player", even if it is by Dick J. That is what separates guys.

Although I do not doubt that Reggie Corner is a player, I see that he is only 5'9" and 175 pounds. Is that really big enough in the NFL to stop even the slot receivers, let alone the Randy Mosses? Oh well, maybe size doesn't matter at CB.

Anyway, are there - in your view - any others players on the Bills? That is, guys who just play beyond their size and speed? I can't think of many, but here is my list:

McKelvin

Schobel

K. Williams

Jackson

Reed

McGee

Hopefully, Reggie Corner turns out to be another Terrence McGee. I'll be satisfied with that.

I saw him around town the other month, and I got the distinct impression that he isnt bringing down any big guys in the open field.

Thats what they said about Leanhard I saw him make some very effective tackles on much bigger guys last year.

Tackling as about technique as well as size, so if you have speed that can make up for a lot of lack of size.

I like to hear someone called "a player", even if it is by Dick J. That is what separates guys.

Although I do not doubt that Reggie Corner is a player, I see that he is only 5'9" and 175 pounds. Is that really big enough in the NFL to stop even the slot receivers, let alone the Randy Mosses? Oh well, maybe size doesn't matter at CB.

Anyway, are there - in your view - any others players on the Bills? That is, guys who just play beyond their size and speed? I can't think of many, but here is my list:

McKelvin

Schobel

K. Williams

Jackson

Reed

McGee

Hopefully, Reggie Corner turns out to be another Terrence McGee. I'll be satisfied with that.

Maybe Jackson.

Jabari Greer was only 5'10 176lbs and did a pretty good job covering bigger WRs.