ESPN Insider speculates Pisa to sign with Bears

I don't have insider, but their newest rumor is Bears are signing Pisa.

Take it for what it's worth.

total speculation and i have espn insider. it was generated from the chicago tribune yesterday after NE did not sign Pisa.

all they base everything on is that he played for lovie and what a wonderful time he had visiting the bears.

think about that if that was all true why is it 3 days after NE spurned Pias and he has yet to sign with his beloved bears. its not going to require any big negotiations its way to late for that.

its down to money and who is going to give him the better deal the bills or the bears.

as far as starting he has more competioion in chicago to start here he only would have to beat out ellison.

i love how all these chicago writers have him signed sealed and delivered to chicago. the only problem is none of it is based in fact only their opinions.

total speculation and i have espn insider. it was generated from the chicago tribune yesterday after NE did not sign Pisa.

all they base everything on is that he played for lovie and what a wonderful time he had visiting the bears.

think about that if that was all true why is it 3 days after NE spurned Pias and he has yet to sign with his beloved bears. its not going to require any big negotiations its way to late for that.

its down to money and who is going to give him the better deal the bills or the bears.

as far as starting he has more competioion in chicago to start here he only would have to beat out ellison.

i love how all these chicago writers have him signed sealed and delivered to chicago. the only problem is none of it is based in fact only their opinions.

Ya I feel the same way, and boy are those chicago beat writers homers. I just wish the Bills would up there ante.

I think its pretty obvious which way Pisa is going considering how long its taken since the "Bills or Bears" news broke.

The Bills gave him a contract offer when he left.

The Bears did not.

Considering its taken him this long, methinks he's hammering out a contract with Chicago.

Love your avatar! For such a short existence here, they sure changed uni's and logo's a lot. All of them still look better than the current Paper Clips uni's..

As for Pisa. I have to hope the FO has done their best trying to land him, as I think they share our view we could/should improve there. Ellison busts' his azz every play, but just isn't a big-play maker.

If the rumors are true, F-him. His loss. If not, welcome aboard!

Thank-you. Yes, the Braves did change uni's a lot when they were here. My Dad took my brother and I to a lot of Braves games including the playoffs. I'm hoping Pisa signs. If he wants to start Buffalo would be the place. If not being stuck with Ellison all year could really hurt us.

Keith Ellison, is not a starter in this league.....

except in Buffalo.

Glad we freed up all that cap space by not signing Peters....looks like it was well spent on a replacement Tacke and a ROLB...

someone shoot me

Over not signing Pisa?? A FA LB that no one really wants?? You need to examine your life.

PTR