Now or never

I agree that Trent is about injuries. Another major concussion and we are talking possible end of career not just season.

Fitz....proven talent??? hmmm....I have my doubts but keeping an open mind.

Yeah, proven talent was an LOL

I believe Trent gets a new deal one way or the other. If he lights it up he obviously get a new deal. If he struggles he gets a more conservative deal with the Bills biding time with him. If you all recall Brees sucked for three years and the Bolts drafted Rivers, who held out which allowed Brees to "come out" his 4th. Had he not had that horrible shoulder injury to end the season the Bolts would have had a real dilemma on their hands. Three years is not necessarily the rule for QB's. Not saying he is going to be "the guy" but it's to soon to start abandoning ship if he struggles. With that said he does need to show some improvement.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....

so did Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Heath Shuler, Rick Mirer, Todd Marinovich, Akili Smith and that list goes on and on and on, speaking of superficial numbers. All of that amounts to phffft. I could make the same meaningless statement about Dick Jauron's NFL playing experience and so-called knowledge of football, which as we all know, translates verbatim into a 7-9 career record.

Most so-called "experts" said the same thing about Doug Flutie. I'll take a guy who comes up short on stats but excels in the "win" and "leadership" categories

every

single

day.

There are reasons Tebow has been so successful his entire career and when people get past their myopia on "stats", they will actually recognize what they are.

Name me a running QB that is good in the NFL.

PS: my post was knocking college stats. They are meaningless, and the things i listed earlier are far more important than stats. It's why Graham Harrell wasn't drafted.