Currently 16 DBs On Roster/Depth Chart

San-O

That is what you will probably see. However, simpson may make the team, and if he does, i bet they keep 12. And guess what? All 11 or 12 will contribute in some shape or form.

I'm sure they will given that the defensive line is going to allow them so much time to show their stuff in passing situations.

Let's not forget about the questions surrounding Youboty's health. If he isn't 100% by training camp, I could see him going on IR (especially if Corner plays as well as the coaches seem to feel that he will.) Meanwhile, if either of the two late round DBs from this year's draft turn heads, it could spell doom for Florence. I am not making predictions there, just pointing out a couple of potential surprises.

That is what you will probably see. However, simpson may make the team, and if he does, i bet they keep 12. And guess what? All 11 or 12 will contribute in some shape or form.

Numark. I love the avatar. Who is that? or is that a personal pic of you or someone you know?

Let's hope that Simpson makes the team, and comes through in a big way. I believe he's one of our most athletic defensive backs, and he has shown promise throughout his career. That injury in year 2 was a setback, but maybe this could be a bounce back year?

The Bills have 16 on the depth chart that I see on Bills Daily.

They kept 10 - 11 that I can determine last year.

Having drafted four (4) DBs with one being a 2nd round pick, who are they going to let go?

Understanding that the depth chart will change before the season, who do they dump, John

Wendling, George Wilson, John Fox? They are likely going to need to cut 2 or 3 of the DBs they just

drafted, which makes the incessant and unyielding drafting of DBs even more confusing to me.

If you're going to have a love affair every year with the new crop of DB's, at least draft someone that

might possibly make the team. These guys (the F.O.,D.J.) collect DBs like my kids used to collect video games.

http://billsdaily.com/depthchart/

P.S. I know, the Bills don't draft any more Dbs than anyone else. :ph34r:

Remember some of the DBs they drafted/brought in are being looked at as possible LB corp material.......