Another police beating

GOBILLS78

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
I think the cops should beat the sh-- out of people.

Just beat some sense into folks, thats the spirit, and when they play dead, beat em harder. Then other folks will say doggonit, we sure don't want to piss them guys off, they look dangerous when provoked ,especially if you try to kill one of them. :w00t:

What was the disposition of your latest arrest?

Never been arrested. My godfather is a cop though (retired). I have always been taught to respect the law.

I agree with Marv Levy, when the five started beating, steping on necks, and then kicking... That is when they became "over officious jerks." No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Just like the mayor said, unfortunately EVERYTHING was defined by the last 11 seconds... Sad, because they were doing a great job till then! :w00t::unsure:

Now... If the guy died when he ejected from the van... That would be great... Now, just imagine if he was alive and hanging in there with a spinal injury and the cop pushed him over the paraylsis edge by stepping on his neck... Not that I would mind, but now the perp becomes a BURDEN on the health system.

That looks like an accident, to me. Obviously the hit was not accidental, but the damage was, IMO. He was attempting to stop a fleeing suspect.

But it doesn't really look as though the suspect was running, at least not at the point we see him.