Anyone got a weather forecast for the game

JStranger76

Guest Guest_tornado681_*
Thanks man! I'm lazy. I guess both teams should be able to pass. We should still run McGahee heavily, but definitely take a few shots downfield to Moulds and Evans here and there.

104052[/snapback]

I dont know about that... Im a grad. student in meteorology at penn state and Im not sure if Id agree with the NWS forecast which is mostly cloudy with a high of 52.

Sunday morning looks to be windy (gusts to 25) with cloudy skies and temps near 50 (maybe slightly below). As the day goes on, there is a cold front moving through. This means temperatures will be dropping throughout the day with conditions just getting worse and worse. It looks like the wind will pick up too after the front goes through. Good weather the tailgate but blustery by late sunday PM.

I dont know about that... Im a grad. student in meteorology at penn state and Im not sure if Id agree with the NWS forecast which is mostly cloudy with a high of 52.

Sunday morning looks to be windy (gusts to 25) with cloudy skies and temps near 50 (maybe slightly below).  As the day goes on, there is a cold front moving through.  This means temperatures will be dropping throughout the day with conditions just getting worse and worse.  It looks like the wind will pick up too after the front goes through.  Good weather the tailgate but blustery by late sunday PM.

104061[/snapback]

Nice night for a fireplace and dip in the hottub after a day at the game!

Sunday morning looks to be windy (gusts to 25) with cloudy skies and temps near 50 (maybe slightly below).  As the day goes on, there is a cold front moving through.  This means temperatures will be dropping throughout the day with conditions just getting worse and worse.  It looks like the wind will pick up too after the front goes through.  Good weather the tailgate but blustery by late sunday PM.

104061[/snapback]

That explains the screen name, then. Hey, do they still have the big statewide map with all the tornadoes from May 31 1985 charted on it? Used to hang in the EMS building, if I remember correctly?

Welcome aboard. And Roar Lions Roar!

That explains the screen name, then. Hey, do they still have the big statewide map with all the tornadoes from May 31 1985 charted on it? Used to hang in the EMS building, if I remember correctly?

Welcome aboard. And Roar Lions Roar!

104515[/snapback]

Tornados? HA! come down here sweetie, we can introduce you to one up close and personal just about any day of the week from March through July! :w00t: