Beast Mode is.....Juan Pierre?

http://juanpierrewood.com/

Scroll down a bit. They're stealin' our Mojo.

It appears they've appropriated "Beast Mode" for their own uses. Marshawn should have applied for a trademark for that phrase.

Believe it or not, Denny Green has filed an application to trademark "They Are Who We Thought They Were," one of the lines from his famous post game tirade after losing to the Steelers. I don't know what the status of his application is but "Beast Mode" is definitely associated with only one player and one player alone. And that player is not Juan Pierre.

It appears they've appropriated "Beast Mode" for their own uses. Marshawn should have applied for a trademark for that phrase.

Believe it or not, Denny Green has filed an application to trademark "They Are Who We Thought They Were," one of the lines from his famous post game tirade after losing to the Steelers. I don't know what the status of his application is but "Beast Mode" is definitely associated with only one player and one player alone. And that player is not Juan Pierre.

If Marshawn (or someone in his camp) does have it trademarked, they may be getting around it by printing 'Beastmode' rather than 'Beast Mode.' Either way, this means war, it does.

I'll get on the horn and make sure Johan Santana and the boys take care of those latte-drinkin' pansies next week.

If Marshawn (or someone in his camp) does have it trademarked, they may be getting around it by printing 'Beastmode' rather than 'Beast Mode.' Either way, this means war, it does.

I'll get on the horn and make sure Johan Santana and the boys take care of those latte-drinkin' pansies next week.

No more Manny either. We'll see what the Dodgers are made of. I guess the only questions remaining are whether David Ortiz and Albert Pujols are clean.

They're still as complete a team as anyone else in the NL, I think. Last I looked they had Matt Kemp batting 7th, thats a pretty deep lineup. Then they've got a young ace who'll be known as one of the best in a couple years' time, a closer you could say the same for, and a solid rotation 2-4. Still a good club...they'll need Manny back for the stretch run, and they'll get him.