Tinoisamoa and Buffalo Talking Contract

You don't think things like how nice a town is, how much nightlife it has, or whether they can win a ring factors into the decision?

PTR

If I may. If the money is fairly close, I think those things factor into the decision.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think things like how nice a town is, how much nightlife it has, or whether they can win a ring factors into the decision?

PTR

Didn't I read that Pisa was excited about playing for the Bills?

PTR

I absolutely do think that these things factor in. For most players I believe other things factor in more though. It's all about the money and career path. Buffalo's money spends just like Miami and Dallas money. It is not often that it comes down to us and a big market team landing on an offer that is so close it doesn't matter. Somebody always ends up offering more money to get their guy.

With all franchises gaining an extra 12 million in cap room today, I hope this LB gets signed. So money should now be a non-factor. There are as well a couple of other players the Bills should be looking at. One would be Levi Jones if he doesn't want JP money. With the start of OTA's though, I believe the Bills are sitting still in the OT department.

I am guessing this is a dead story huh?

Dunno, for sure. I'm guessing Pisa will play SOMEWHERE this season. It doesn't look as though he is close to signing with anyone, just yet.

But it usually seems as though, if the Bills don't get the deal done soon after the player's visit, they don't get the deal done.

Supposedly, Pisa wants "starter money". Well, he'd be a starter with the Bills (more than likely), so that shouldn't be an issue. Unless, of course, he's looking for premium starter money.