Can you solve this riddle?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe, did pinky cut you off, or not do a reach around? :lol:

No, I told you to suck on the erect penis of an African Hyena because you secretly self-fellatio to Jonas Brothers DVDs. Usually people who self-fellatio to the Jonas Brothers like the "real-life" experience of fellating an African Hyena. Just wanted to be a chum and pass that on!

You got it all wrong, my friend. :thumbsup:

No, I told you to suck on the erect penis of an African Hyena because you secretly self-fellatio to Jonas Brothers DVDs. Usually people who self-fellatio to the Jonas Brothers like the "real-life" experience of fellating an African Hyena. Just wanted to be a chum and pass that on!

You got it all wrong, my friend. :thumbsup:

You're pretty loose with that term friend. Just so you know I am not going to be swapping spit with you or have a Cory Mcintyre circle jerk with you anytime soon.

And what are the Jones Brothers?

A gentleman never tells! :wacko:

:thumbsup:

how goes it my good man?

It goes quite well. Beerball is still a pain in the ass. He's always up to some sort of tomfoolery or hijinx. A whole new batch of nutbags arrived at TBD this winter. Some of them are quite thoughtful and contribute a lot to the discussions around here... the rest are like you and I. I appointed myself "Keeper of the Media Barometer" list. You know how from week to week or even day to day writers and sports announcers fall in and out of our good graces here, depending on what they write about the Bills, the city or the fans? Well I'm going to try to maintain a list that shows where everyone fell during the week.

So that's it. It's been a busy spring as you can see. Pip-pip and cheerio to you!

Hello all,

Can you solve this riddle?

"A man goes into a government office. The man asks for the governor. He is not available, says a person. The man walks out of the office.

Question: who is the least informed?"

Anyone who gives a :wacko: about it. :thumbsup:

:wallbash::lol:

I only have one thing to say:

VABills can suck the erect penis of an African Hyena.

That is all.

Racist! :angry:

You got it all wrong, my friend. :P

Dat aint'a rumor. :P

You're pretty loose with that term friend. Just so you know I am not going to be swapping spit with you or have a Cory Mcintyre circle jerk with you anytime soon.

And what are the Jones Brothers?

:lol:

Nice.

But I will circle jerk with someone around here soon.

That's really why I came back after hiatus. :thumbsup:

It goes quite well. Beerball is still a pain in the ass. He's always up to some sort of tomfoolery or hijinx. A whole new batch of nutbags arrived at TBD this winter. Some of them are quite thoughtful and contribute a lot to the discussions around here... the rest are like you and I. I appointed myself "Keeper of the Media Barometer" list. You know how from week to week or even day to day writers and sports announcers fall in and out of our good graces here, depending on what they write about the Bills, the city or the fans? Well I'm going to try to maintain a list that shows where everyone fell during the week.

So that's it. It's been a busy spring as you can see. Pip-pip and cheerio to you!

Shanks for the update, sir.

Sounds like par for the course and steady as she goes....

The Ball of Beer still being a pollen stained panty waist doesn't surprise me.