ESPN Insider subscribers.....You all crack me up.

So, I'm checking out ESPN and I always check out the headlines of the day on right hand side of the page. Now, I understand that some of you actually pay for this service. I'm not knocking you. Maybe it's worth it.

But for about 3-4 weeks now......only to be found on the ESPN Insider subscriber stuff........there's pretty mcuh a link per day that has Anquan Boldin going to just about every team in the NFL. Including what seems to be a different team each day. Then it circles back around to Baltimore and Philly. And then repeats.

Who writes this stuff, SKOOB?

So, I'm checking out ESPN and I always check out the headlines of the day on right hand side of the page. Now, I understand that some of you actually pay for this service. I'm not knocking you. Maybe it's worth it.

But for about 3-4 weeks now......only to be found on the ESPN Insider subscriber stuff........there has just about been a link that has Anquan Boldin going to just about every team in the NFL. Including what seems to be a different team each day. Then it circles back around to Baltimore and Philly. And then repeats.

My guess is yes. He practices here then takes it to the big show.

But for about 3-4 weeks now......only to be found on the ESPN Insider subscriber stuff........there's pretty mcuh a link per day that has Anquan Boldin going to just about every team in the NFL. Including what seems to be a different team each day. Then it circles back around to Baltimore and Philly. And then repeats.

My brother used to subscribe to it. He said its basically a way for gossip junkies to get their rocks off. Never really gave him information that he could:

A) Not get from another website

B) use based on actual facts

Just a lot of 'what if' scenarios. If you love gossip I guess it is worth it. If not, just go to cnnsi.com. Or go home and watch espn at 6pm. You will miss nothing.

Guest dog14787
I purposely use terrible grammar / punctuation here just to throw you dogs off my scent.

Nawww, BS has a particular odor that's easy to identify. :thumbsup: