Bush, Obama, Race and Baseball

I am not too political and I know a lot about baseball, so I debated posting this in the baseball forum. I decided to post it here because the issue of race is more important to our country than the issue of baseball. Some day, Martin Luthor King's dream of nobody even noticing skin color will come true and a post like this can go in the baseball forum.

Anyway, does it bother anybody that while Bush wsa president that all you heard about was Barry Bonds this and Barry Bonds that? Fast forward to now and who is the evil villian of steroids? Roger Clemens. I get it. Everybody gets it:

White president black villian, black president white villian.

I think it is disgusting that presidents are going after baseball players to begin with, but to do it based on race is just too much. If there were ever two guys that don't have a right to be presumed innocent it is these two. Why decide who to attack based on their race? Why not get them both? This goes equally for Bush and Obama. They both look bad. If they want to fight about race they should do it out in the open, not by picking and choosing baseball players to attack. Americans are smart and see right through this.

Uh isn't Barry Bonds up on charges? and Roger Clemens is not?

Dude it took forever for Bush to charge Bonds. It seems that it may be Bonds' biggest offense in Bush's eyes was skin color. Obama is acting the same as Bush so it will probably take a while before Clemens is charged. Again the big probelm is skin color. Both Obama and Bush need to hide their racism so they wait and wait to trump up some other baloney. How is one better than the other?

I think it is VERY possible that the whole thing is just a ploy and that Bush and Obama are working together. They want to look racist. Otherwise they would have both gone after Alex Rodriguez but neither did. This is because he has an anglo first name an an hispanic last name. You may have noticed that the anti-ARod author has an anglo last name and an hispanic first name. Both parties have to be careful with hispanics or at least make it appear that way.

Dude it took forever for Bush to charge Bonds. It seems that it may be Bonds' biggest offense in Bush's eyes was skin color. Obama is acting the same as Bush so it will probably take a while before Clemens is charged. Again the big probelm is skin color. Both Obama and Bush need to hide their racism so they wait and wait to trump up some other baloney. How is one better than the other?

I think it is VERY possible that the whole thing is just a ploy and that Bush and Obama are working together. They want to look racist. Otherwise they would have both gone after Alex Rodriguez but neither did. This is because he has an anglo first name an an hispanic last name. You may have noticed that the anti-ARod author has an anglo last name and an hispanic first name. Both parties have to be careful with hispanics or at least make it appear that way.

I choose to believe that you're just trolling here because even the wildest conspiracy theorist wouldn't have come up with this one.

But, have fun.

I choose to believe that you're just trolling here because even the wildest conspiracy theorist wouldn't have come up with this one.

But, have fun.

Dude the facts are this:

Bonds is black

Clemens is white

A-Rod is halfway in between

Bush is white

Obama is black

Bush would stop at nothing to crush Bonds

Obama will stop at nothing to crush Clemens

They are both leaving A-Rod alone

These FACTS are not in dispute.

The question is whether it is simple racism on the part of Bush/Obama or they are making it look that way to divert our attention from other things. I think it is diversion and evidently you think it is simple racism. Either way could be true and it is not necessary to criticize the other possibility. I have listed 8 facts to back up my theory.

Also, part of my theory recognizes that Obama hired Biden who is white and Bush hired Rice who is black. This could also be a diversion but a racist would not like putting up with someone lie that so closely 24/7.

Was there a Federal prosecutor named Bush? You are so far off the chart I need a ladder to see it.Dude. :thumbsup:

Crayonz, don't forget that Clemens is not only white, but a texan and a conservative! a perfect guy for any conspiracy stuff!

When trolling , troll as deep as you can!

This makes him an obvious target for the racist Obama while Bonds breaking white-guy Babe Ruth's record made him a target of racist Bush. These things are so obvious that they are probably not true because they are too obvious and this has been planned.

I am not too political and I know a lot about baseball, so I debated posting this in the baseball forum. I decided to post it here because the issue of race is more important to our country than the issue of baseball. Some day, Martin Luthor King's dream of nobody even noticing skin color will come true and a post like this can go in the baseball forum.

Anyway, does it bother anybody that while Bush wsa president that all you heard about was Barry Bonds this and Barry Bonds that? Fast forward to now and who is the evil villian of steroids? Roger Clemens. I get it. Everybody gets it:

White president black villian, black president white villian.

I think it is disgusting that presidents are going after baseball players to begin with, but to do it based on race is just too much. If there were ever two guys that don't have a right to be presumed innocent it is these two. Why decide who to attack based on their race? Why not get them both? This goes equally for Bush and Obama. They both look bad. If they want to fight about race they should do it out in the open, not by picking and choosing baseball players to attack. Americans are smart and see right through this.

Guess u missed that whole a-rod thing.

Well A-Rod is a special case becuase he's crossed a couple of administrations and I am not sure really what color he is.

No matter. I hate the guy. I was very upset when Steinbrenner went after him and even more upset when they didn't dump him when they could have. Without a doubt the most over rated player in the HISTORY of the game. A statisticians wet dream, the ultimate fantasy geek hero worth about two cents when it comes to delivery.

Sportswriters, for whatever reason, love him. Media has protected A Rod for soooo long that I doubt race has anything to do with it.

No matter. I hate the guy. I was very upset when Steinbrenner went after him and even more upset when they didn't dump him when they could have. Without a doubt the most over rated player in the HISTORY of the game. A statisticians wet dream, the ultimate fantasy geek hero worth about two cents when it comes to delivery.

Sportswriters, for whatever reason, love him. Media has protected A Rod for soooo long that I doubt race has anything to do with it.

I guess you missed today's game...