Chrebet's injured

1billsfan

Team reporter said his back was so bad he couldn't even turn around to answer someone questioning him. I know he killed us last game, but maybe he'll be used as a decoy this time around. Watch them try to go up top this time around.

103449[/snapback]

He didn't kill us last time. We LET him kill us last time. On third down you need to stay in Chrebet's pocket.

He didn't kill us last time. We LET him kill us last time. On third down you need to stay in Chrebet's pocket.

103525[/snapback]

We LET him? Damn we have been LETTING him his entire career against us.

I dont know about you guys....but I think this game is going to be a entirely different story......

Abraham isn't going to be in Drews lap all game.....a healthy Jennings and a finally starting Willis will change that

Lawyer Milloy back on the field will make a world of difference....if Vincent plays the other safety spot...LOOK OUT

We are playing at home

We are going to win this game

Looks like you'll get a break with Chrebet. He was just downgraded from probable to questionable. Jerricho Cotchery will likely start in his place.

I don't think it's enough, though. Bledsoe needs to remove the "Sack Me!" sign he's been wearing since he was in New England.

Jets by 7.

Looks like you'll get a break with Chrebet.  He was just downgraded from probable to questionable.  Jerricho Cotchery will likely start in his place.

I don't think it's enough, though.  Bledsoe needs to remove the "Sack Me!" sign he's been wearing since he was in New England.

Jets by 7.

103705[/snapback]

Not this time.....

Guest Jerrico's Mommy.
Looks like you'll get a break with Chrebet.  He was just downgraded from probable to questionable.  Jerricho Cotchery will likely start in his place.

I don't think it's enough, though.  Bledsoe needs to remove the "Sack Me!" sign he's been wearing since he was in New England.

Jets by 7.

103705[/snapback]

Jerrico.............Nice name........dat my baby right dere.

Jerrico.............Nice name........dat my baby right dere.

103718[/snapback]

Yeah, it's quite a handle, all right.:D The kid looked good in preseason. They figure he'll replace Chrebet as the slot receiver, eventually, so it's good to get a look at what he can do in a game that counts.

C'mon.  I'm giving you guys a lot of credit.  That's 20 points less than we beat the teal-clad team from Florida (whose name I refuse to say) by.

103714[/snapback]

The jets are going to lose this game...plain and simple

You are giving us credit by how badly you beat another team....come on man....STYLES make matchups...and Miami is the worst team in football right now......

You are running into a team that is finally getting healthy....having made the right personnel changes....AT HOME

Milloy will be back for this game.....this team is MUCH different with him there

Jennings was playing hurt

We hadn't figured out or RB situation yet.....you won because we couldn't keep Abraham out of our backfield.....that wont be the case this time around

We are playing at him.....

You will lose

C'mon.  I'm giving you guys a lot of credit.  That's 20 points less than we beat the teal-clad team from Florida (whose name I refuse to say) by.

103714[/snapback]

But it's 5 points more than you beat us by in your house....You're in our house now. :D