TBD's GOTTA LOVE THIS

The author may be exaggerating a bit, but it's easy to see how Brady could lose a bit of the competitive fire now that he's living the good life and when you combine that with the age and injury, it might be enough to move him back to the pack as a player.

p.s. Same with Peyton Manning.

The author may be exaggerating a bit, but it's easy to see how Brady could lose a bit of the competitive fire now that he's living the good life and when you combine that with the age and injury, it might be enough to move him back to the pack as a player.

p.s. Same with Peyton Manning.

That's all DJ Gallo does. He's a pretty crappy (and useless) writer. I can't imagine that article making it in the Amherst Bee, let alone a real paper.

But hey, he's making fun of the Cheatriots, so I'm all for it.

He'll probably get some serious hate mail filling up his inbox from the inbred fans of NE*...

Priceless!

I hope for the sake of every Bills fan worldwide that this is true.

Bros before ho's Tom! Maybe Randy Moss can hook up with Rupal or Tyra Banks and end the whole thing.....

Randy Moss kind of looks like Ru Paul...very interesting...

http://blakstone.com/Dragstravaganza%20Sit...s/RuPaul_fl.jpg

http://www.mandymag.com/wp-content/uploads.../randy_moss.jpg

Didn't Shaq call somebody Ru Paul lately?

For reasons passing understanding :rolleyes: , this reminds me of the scenes in the beginning of Rocky III with Rocky goofing and Clubber crushing himself in the gym. Hopefully Maybin = Clubber, smacks Brady* around, and Brady* the anti-Rocky exits the game quivering.

"Me, I think, 'God, it's got to be more than this.' I mean, this isn't … what it's all cracked up to be."

And unlike 98% of working stiffs, he'll get to find out if that's true or not. That's a lot better fantasy than three SB rings, IMO...